One chance at life

>one chance at life
>missed the chance to go homo in highschool and university
>Now I'm 25 and I've died gay death
I feel justed and incredibly bitter, I missed the chance to sleep around and suck cock when I was young. Now I'm masc and ugly.

Still a virgin too......

Attached: 1640556743708.jpg (541x800, 142.04K)

iktfb

28 and feel similarly about not transitioning sooner.
Doomed to be boomerhon.
At least we can suffer in solidarity

Attached: 1655846372187.gif (498x403, 339.26K)

I'm 25 too.
How bad do you look? I still look fairly young and I get many compliments from guys. I don't believe gay death is a thing unless you reach your 30s. And there are ways to age gracefully. I did the same as you and I'm trying to work out to gain the confidence to get into hookups.

the whole sleeping around when young never had any appeal to me. I’m much happier that I waited until I was in a loving relationship to be emotionally and physically intimate with someone else. Gay death is also a bad meme

I had semihigh 24-25 BMI and low muscle so I haven't aged well

I feel the same way user. I want to die so badly. Fuck. I missed out on experiencing young lust and I'll always want to fucking hang myself for it. See ya on the other side, John 50

>28
>boomerhon
In a few years of hormones and FFS you will pass like the rest of them.

>I want to die so badly
This tbqh senpai

Attached: fe6.jpg (655x509, 81.58K)

Haha, yeah I had multiple opportunities in HS and I pissed them all away

The threads dead, lgbt has a lot more sex havers than it seems.....

I think something broke in me due to not having any romantic or sexual contact in my teenage years
I felt like a robot imitating being human for a while now

just get laid. so dramatic s m h

Install Grindr and find that hot femboy bf and go to town

Fuck the fuck off asshole. Over the years I've seen endless threads of traps and femboys bitching about how Grindr, Bumble, etc. are filled with nothing but 'lonely old gay men'. 30 is now the new 70. All you want me to be is just another left swipe.

See

I did too :/
I'll never forgive myself

so you're not even trying

This is the most normie board, what did you expect?

Idk

I started transitioning and lost my virginity at 23, and I feel like I missed out on my youth.

cope. getting sex is easy you’re just deranged