I hate this new flag

Why the brown and black stripes?
Don't mix races and the LGBT+. Only adding the trans flag in it would be perfect.

Attached: images(32).jpg (738x415, 23.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r3fD5FPQBtI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

best pride flag already existed
be gay, do crime

Attached: th-689231696.jpg (474x284, 14.3K)

Intersectionality
Black lgbt ain't same as white privileged lgbt

they felt that they had to add brown and black since they added white

solidarity with our murderers

cope?

because us gays have to be inclusive to niggers

also the guy who made the progress flag is straight and he trademarked it

I hate how the right trying to mock progressives, and the few progressive extremists their mockery actually applies to, always talk about intersectionality as something divisive.
The point isn't that black trans people are the most oppressed, although some of them in particular may be happy to make it the point. The point is that there are so many different oppressed demographics that it's nearly impossible to not be oppressed no matter who you are, and this is proof that we have a very badly broken culture that serves no one, and literally everyone has a reason to unify to reform it.

Neither the black flag or the trans flag belong there. Its visual vomit.

Butt pirates are lgbt though so this belongs on the flag

>muh niggers down bad n shiet

go back to twitter

But at least trans flag is part of the LGBT+
But why the fuck we need black representativeness in it? They already got it in everything.
I am tired of this BLM shit going through my throat all the time. This isn't what I want in my throat tho

Attached: IMG_20220505_144215_533.jpg (569x539, 56.75K)

baste
am editing w/ pocket paint phone app pls nobulli

Attached: image129.png (738x415, 119.18K)

Because of BLM ?
Not sure about the troon flag

QUEER AS IN FUCK YOU !!! Hell yeah !

There's no incentive for privileged white motherfuckers to change this system, you retard.

nice flag, user :)

Lmao

Attached: photo.jpg (933x933, 77.57K)

>The Progress Pride flag was developed in 2018 by non-binary American artist and designer Daniel Quasar (who uses xe/xyr pronouns).

xe/xyr pronouns

GAG

Attached: 1323123516269.jpg (600x600, 53.97K)

*fires cannon* I'M A HOMOSEXUAL ARGHHHH

xe/xyr's legion

there are very few to no absolutely-privileged people
white privilege is real but is always offset by lgbt+ antiprivilege and/or disability antiprivilege and/or lower-to-working-class-family antiprivilege and/or the remaining cultural aspects of female antiprivilege and/or child abuse antiprivilege / general mental illness antiprivilege and/or immigrant antiprivilege etc
the system of privileges benefits many people over certain others but benefits no one absolutely and is a net harm to everyone

Are you trying to say you hate black people OP?

welcome to Any Forums user

youtube.com/watch?v=r3fD5FPQBtI

the only valid flag is the normal rainbow

Why we would appreciate a race that it only good aspect is sex?
Thinking better, maybe it isn't that bad having some niggers around. Sex is good

esp when it chimps out and smashes your skull in after it realises what it did

Attached: 6a00d8341bfae553ef01901e2daacd970b-500wi.png (500x318, 43.29K)

Attached: Jordan_Evans_and_Adeline_Campbell_and_Jennifer_Williams_460x470_c_Washington_Blade_by_Chris_Johnson.jpg (460x470, 245.51K)