T4T transbians are finna get genocided when the supreme court overturns sodomy laws...

T4T transbians are finna get genocided when the supreme court overturns sodomy laws. T4C transbians are confirmed to be the master race since it's legally straight?

Attached: 1651190824643.jpg (695x640, 41.34K)

is it still legally straight if my sex is legally changed? kinda scared desu

T4c is also sodomy.

how tho? legally it's a man and a woman

Remember all they could do is allow states to punish it, it does not force states to
As if you needed any more reason to move out of red states

that's not what sodomy is

sodomy means any sex that isn't cis heterosexual man with a cis heterosexual woman for the purpose of procreation, user. yes, blowjobs are a sin and will be outlawed

under his eye

t4c transbians, t4c gaydens and st4t couples are the only survivors of this massacre. what do we make of this anons?

trans people are like 60% more likely to live in poverty and much more likely to be unemployed. "just move lol" when you're an oppressed minority that doesn't have the means to move

>leftwingers move out of red states
>red states gain even more political power because of the broken FPTP and electoral systems
lol

You’re not wrong. Not making the rules here, just coping with them and trying to figure out how and where to move since I’d rather move than die (and I ain’t detrooning)
Unironically “lgbt-friendly” organizations should put their money where their mouth is and set up an Underground Railroad fund to relocate legbutts from red areas. You might even get some Republicans on board to clear them out of their home turf

No, I was on Any Forums before you and I've lived here my entire life. YOU fucking move. I'm seriously about to limit break.

Finally a win for us cisfem chasers. Trans women belong to us

>trans women belong to us
0.0 h-huh?

MOMMY

>cisfem mtf chasers
I wish you were real

No lol, if you have all of your documents changed, how would they see you as straight?
Not sure how some youngshit with a vagina and female documents is going to come across as straight while having a gf, but I like the optimism.
If only cisf chasers saw us as something more than bargain bin emasculated bfs.

we are but we basically never publically identify as chasers apart from memes because negative social stigma and also to avoid risking potentially upsetting trans women if they think that's all we care about or that we see them as not women/lesser men which isn't true

>If only cisf chasers saw us as something more than bargain bin emasculated bfs
Hot...

Where are you :(((

where to find chasers like u who aren't just in it for the feminization kink aspects? :/

That's the secret - all of them are in it for the feminization kink. Women are just less autistic than men so they are better at pretending they are better than the typical chaser.

Just look for she/they afabs they all basically love trans women and are bi or lesbian

also the bis are willing to lie and say they're lesbians if it makes you feel better! she/they bis are great