How hard is it to find a bf/gf who wants to own a small parcel of land, grow veggies and maybe have some animals?

How hard is it to find a bf/gf who wants to own a small parcel of land, grow veggies and maybe have some animals?

Attached: f79ec0f9f05bcfb02ad33e2367da63b9.jpg (1442x1084, 139.5K)

Just go to rural people like that live literally everywhere my Kokum lives like that

don't worry, sodomy will be outlawed soon. under his eye

Wtf is a kokum? Also, ideally I want to go rural with someone instead of trying to find someone in a rural environment, seems difficult for an outsider to blend in there

Attached: 04d59c6880108b94386175ddaad01d2c.png (800x950, 737K)

I don't think it's that hard. I plan to move to the us from canada and live this kind of lifestyle with my bf soon

Marry me

Well, how does one do it? I was planning to live exactly this lifestyle but then I got dumped. And so maybe I'll have to be forced to be the lonely twink who owns a farm alone.
Where are you from?

Attached: 736fa6a781cde6cd556c3bcbfd2a5d51.jpg (2000x1125, 1.6M)

how is my trans wife meant to get her HRT in the woods friend?

You know there are doctors even in rural areas, right? And they could just give her prescriptions for a long time and there's that. Or if she's doing DIY just buy in bulk. Plus (sadly) there's still internet access in most forests.

In any case I wasn't talking about living in the middle of the woods.

>thinking TiMs are going to be allowed to live freely under the new government
hahahahahah

Canada bc

>literaly want nothing more than a small homestead big enough for a huge garden, a few dairy goats, and some laying hens.
>most people in places where I can actualy have that dream are convinced that im by virtue of existing some child rapist out to brainwash their kids instead of just wanting to settle down with my husband somewhere quiet
pain

Attached: 14777852467360.jpg (423x567, 48.34K)

>How hard is it to find a bf/gf who wants to own a small parcel of land, grow veggies and maybe have some animals?
Hello

this can't exist in reality because rural families and conservative and would've beaten any GNC boy bloody or just killed them outright in a barn somewhere

GPs never give out hrt to trannies even though they're able to. most trannies have to live in cities because there's usually only 1-2 decent endos in any given state and they always give in the city
Besides that with new republican laws banning it until age 22 it's unlikely they'll ever be able to pass

Thats why my husband goes into town and dies pretty much everything. As far as the townspeople are concerned I don't exist. Unless I can pass as a woman or a totally straight man.

>Well, how does one do it?
I had this idea in mind before I met my bf, so I spent my late teens and early 20s learning homesteading and saving up money. Learned how to actually garden from helping the church my mom went to with building a community garden, and would do a bunch of handywork for friends. There's much more for me to learn but I feel self-sufficient

>thinking everyone in this board is a mutt
I'm sorry you cannot conceive any other possibility, must be sad
Yurop :(
Ugh I know it's a pain and on top of that over here it's not easy to find land + the permits and everything are just bureaucracy
Hello user how are you
That's fair but I don't see why a couple could live in a rural area, I think you guys are blowing things out of proportion, as long as you have means of protection it should be alright.
That's really cool, I learned some from my uncle and aunt when I was a kid but I've forgot a lot. Still learning to grow basic crops. Not to mention taking care of animals and stuff. I just hate living in the city and I fear collapse will eventually force all of the urbanites out anyway.

Attached: d74fa5813b095eecffbf7e592bbafe29.jpg (1378x2039, 307.32K)

>as long as you have means of protection it should be alright.
without HRT access a tranny cannot do anything

A trans girl lives with her boyfriend who protects her, and unless I'm really stupid I don't see why living in a rural place means you wouldn't get HRT. You do know that people who live there sometimes take trips to the city for paperwork and other stuff, right? So you could take a trip every month or whenever need be for your HRT, it's not a big deal... you do know that there exist post offices even in more rural areas.

I'm alright, made a break through within myself recently, feels good