Fuck him

Fuck him

Attached: Screenshot_20220624-143050_Twitter.jpg (1080x1945, 841.92K)

Marriage is a straight ritual for straight people and true love does not require it

BASED Clarence. Hedonists are seething

Based
You guys used to think third worlders were subhumans because they lack muh lgbt rights

why is it always the reppers

>brown guy walks back rights enjoyed primarily by first world nations
who would have guessed

i fucking hate how the irony that this nigger is married to a whyte womyn is lost on his stupid nigger boomer self

Wake me up when they decide to ban miscegenation.

Attached: 1656089389221.gif (1353x1066, 154.15K)

We're coming for you fags. Party's over

Hey RETARD he’s a black supremacist. He was very active in the black power movement. He only has BLACK children, and would never make mulatto babies even though his 2nd wife was sexually viable. There is 0 irony.

hes still a retarded oooga boooga nigger so far out of his fucking lane hes in the fucking rive. he shouldn't be left in charge of picking his nose let alone his current position

Why doesn't he outlaw interracial marriage too?

Attached: 06C696B4-78CD-460A-8446-43A2C5505B98.jpg (750x577, 107.88K)

>hurr durr
God damn you racists are retarded

>still sucking nigger cocks when they literally want to take our rights and liberties
Retard
It's about time you wake up and realize that only white people can understand the value of lgbt rights

>can’t get over his skin color
Keep seething racist

Attached: F821314E-BB2D-4BB7-9E28-6F40619373F9.gif (211x252, 767.94K)

Im not a racist i just think that what this stupid fucking nigger did nigger is unacceptable as a human being so he should be degraded like the stinky retarded nigger that he really fucking is in his real blacker than africa heart of darkness. fuck this nigger and anyone who defends his actions

>contraception
Jesus Christ, do Americans really?

>Im not a racist *incoherent racist rambling*
Lol

I think the sentiment is moreso the only racism i feel and i outwardly project is solely based on this mans actions and i choose the lowest hanging fruit possible to demean him.

shit son it aint that fucking cryptic

Strip it of all legal benefits and mali then
Breeder

Shut the fuck up, racist cracker.