Genuinely astonishing TERFS immediately think trannies are responsible for everything...

Genuinely astonishing TERFS immediately think trannies are responsible for everything. They are the absolute scapegoat for any problem ever

Attached: Screenshot_20220624-141741_Chrome.jpg (1080x914, 258.71K)

it's because they're transphobes first, feminists second

They are a radicalized group and it is difficult for a radicalized group to see reason.

And this is why I don't give a quarter of a shit about abortion getting banned. I wish all TERFs a lot of rape and getting double KO'd by their fetuses.

lmao HOW

i know its probably larp but fuck off regardless

This is hilarious. It's like Any Forums and Jews.

This is actual psychosis on the part of TERFs.

Welcome to 4chin's. There's no "so much for the tolerant left" here. We don't have to pretend that we don't want our opponents to get strung from lampposts like on plebbit.

They're right. Trannies definitely harmed women's rights movements by delegitimizing them.

You know, this decision is a step towards some true gender equality. If a father can't walk away from a drunken one night stand, why should the mother?

its sad that our schoolilng system failed so hard at teaching people how tenuous the roe v wade decision was. i honestly feel like ti was held up as "good" and "protecting rights" so nobody is taught how weak the logic was on it when you learn about government. im pro-choice but the decision just didn't make sense. there's no way to rule on his at a federal level unless you actually define when life begins.

TERFs are agents of right-wing radicalization and are partly responsible for the current tranny hysteria. Why do you think Rowling received praise from Putin? These people are clueless.

Attached: AJH4-T1say4ahW858nT_mlFAGmWvgdMWRKl6s7P1d9s.png (438x420, 157.21K)

Probably bc decoupling abortion from womens' rights because of seething trannies did not help advance them

This, they're called useful IDIOTS for a reason OP. They wouldn't be useful if they weren't also too terminally stupid to see that their 'allies' in the conservative movement are using them as pawns.

No one is refuting OP's Pic related
All I see is seething

You should SUPPORT anti abortion laws. Now they can’t screen babies for homosexuality and abort them.

Attached: 6090A765-B2E4-437B-9D11-940B81B09C6C.jpg (2057x1200, 313.41K)

FPBP

They are also obfuscating the fact that they would give up women's rights altogether if it meant abolishing trannies from existence.

Attached: FMkjoF2VQAA93l5.jpg (976x927, 79.07K)

What exactly are we supposed to refute? All I see is rambling. Roe has been overturned because Trump nominated three ultraconservative Supreme Court justices. Trump was elected in 2016, when nobody gave a shit about tranny stuff except TERFs and gamergaters. He didn't even win the popular vote. The most urgent political issues back then were the economy, the rise of China, immigration, the syrian civil war and terrorism.
These people are just obsessed with troons.

Why would such absurd sophistry require refutation? When some dumb Any Forumsack screeches about how the jews make it rain on tuesdays nobody bothers refuting it. Trannies have been consistent supporters of the general principle of bodily autonomy, while it's been TERFs who screech about how HRT is bad because of 'sterilization' (a clear claim that bodily autonomy should be trumped by society's interest in having more babies).

Trannies didn't allow them to talk about abortion rights because that means admitting the reality of female biology that trannies don't possess

>biological class

trannies and terfs are both homosexual societal deviants that get the rope

Pretty much this. Trannies just existing makes them more mad than any rights getting taken away.

trannies as a group are probably the most consistently pro-abortion out of any racial/sexual/etc category in the country