Roe. Miranda. Gun control. Church and State. All dismantled in a single week...

Roe. Miranda. Gun control. Church and State. All dismantled in a single week. The single worst week for civil rights and liberties in decades. Your rights are next. And what are you doing? Are you arming yourself? Are you joining any communities that might protect you?
Do Something. The Alarm bells are ringing louder than they ever have before, you need to Protect yourself, NOW. At this rate there will be no future to worry about. These people want you, gay, trans, lesbian, nonbinary, gender nonconforming people DEAD.

Attached: 1656094419800.jpg (850x551, 146.12K)

what if I'm just buying into the FUD and propping up the very industry that works to erode my rights for this reason?

Attached: 1648914097052.jpg (312x161, 5.68K)

I’m getting out of here. I’m moving to Canada. This place is a lost cause. You all should too.

>tfw gun loving bisexual

Attached: 8BA88919-C119-41AF-945B-CBFF1ED72739.jpg (470x470, 26.87K)

I’m armed. I’m organized. I’m helping organize a local armed self defense group too. The chuds will have to take my cold dead corpse to their hell

I'll offer to marry you so you can get citizenship if you're cute enough.

No thanks, abortion is murder, cope.

cunts

I hate myself far too much to do anything. When sodomy rights are overturned (which they probably will be later on this year) I will probably kill myself not too long afterward.

>Gun control dismantled
>Bad for civil rights and liberties
Get fucked

According to whom?

im cuter than them pick me

fight me bitch

You won't be thinking that when your pregnant wife is dying because something went wrong and doctors refuse to treat her

Eurochaser here, currently taking interviews for transgirls who want to leave.

Getting rid of gun control was a good thing, but the rest are absolute travesties. Given the changes they want to make next, I recommend everyone take Vaush's advice and get armed.

America was a mistake

where in europe

I think it's FUCKING RAD and I'm hyped to die in the coming GUN BATTLE APOCOLYPSE.

Anyone who owns a gun, good.

If for whatever reason you don't own a gun, there's always good alternatives for protecting yourself:
>Pepper spray
>Mace
>Tactical pens
>Stun guns

I believe we are starting to see the conservatives overplaying their hands a bit. They thought they had more reach with all the anti-woke sentiments floating around, and it seems like they have recently felt like they can get away with a lot, but if conservatives could face serious backlash if they don't start keeping their bible thumpers in check. A big boon to conservatives has been the perception of '""woke""" intruding into people's lives, and comparing lefties to the modern version of Christian moral panic. You only reap the benefit of that until you get too confident and start becoming the new annoyances in society - the people monitoring wombs and overstepping their boundaries with banning transgender healthcare. If I had any advice for conservatives: You are way too excited and you're going too far. People will remember how insufferably Christian moral panic was, and how obnoxious you are becoming at the moment. The next "woke."

That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.