Boyremoval pls

Boyremoval is nice to read about gives me a weird butterfly feeling in my tummy but I'm embaressed and don't want to girlmode. I'm too shy to have sex especially in such a demeaning way. So guess post boyremoval greentext so I can dream about what I'll never have.

Attached: images.jpg (241x209, 5.39K)

Boyremoval!!!!

Attached: anime-yelling.gif (462x420, 1.87M)

Attached: anime-peek.gif (370x300, 305.62K)

bumping because i want stuff for my boyfriend to read to me

bumping because i want stuff to read to my girlfriend

Anyone here remember Topistan and Bateman?
And is anyone here competent enough to go throught he archives and find some of the stufff they used to post? I think the newer generation deserves some of the excellent smut they provided.

I've never heard of them but I think boyremoval is hot

double date boyremoval edition

there's only one thing to do in such a drought, and that's to assign you all homework. I expect one (1) boy removal larp from each of you within the hour

i have never written anything in my entire life but ok

picrel

What's Bateman?

Attached: FA0F71B1-AE8A-457E-9BBD-55750DF88A84.png (1874x1184, 1.39M)

eat some boychocolate

bateman was a chaser trip

sorry my homework's late lol
>need bf
>need to be lazing around the apartment on a hot sunny day
>need him to plop down on the bed with me while im reading or smth
>need him to play with my hair and kiss my cheek and stroke my thigh and make these cute little hey noises
>need to turn my face to catch his lips with mine and crawl ontop of him
>need him to say smth stupid and corny that make my tummy flutter
>need to make out and grind against his knee and feel his body until we both get too hot
>need to both be panting and sweaty as we undress and find supplies
>need him to force me against a wall with my arms behind my back and tease my butt with his penor
>need him to flick on his suave switch again and ask me what i want
>need to call him a dork and stick my butt back and force his dick in
>need that warm cozy feeling down there as his hips slam against my butt repeatedly making little plap noises
>need to be drooling and sticky and kinda gross when my knees buckle and i leak a little bit onto the floor
>need to keep going until the whole room is baking and my head is swimming
>need him to press me tight against the wall and coom deep inside me
>need him to make some snide remark about knocking me up before bolting to open the window
>need to join him by the window and enjoy the cool breeze together
>need to tell him that i love him and i hate how cocky he is and how it actually does work on me

Attached: D6E8712F-3B93-4770-8D1A-4CCFACD67AA0.png (500x589, 337.61K)

bretty hot, user
that's an A

Attached: 24FDC9D5-F1C7-4214-A0CE-2B574C7C0BF5.jpg (798x1000, 817.11K)

>be me, guy in his mid twenties
>once a week, i visit a board game meet up in a nearby bar
>only 60+ boomers and nerds(like me) go there, but i enjoy it quite a bit
>one of the waiters is always very friendly to me
>they also have caught my attention, they seem very androgynous and a little anxious at times
>i also think they are cute
>we sometimes chat a bit about the games and the weather, really mundane stuff
>one day, i am somewhat early and set up the games on my own
>the friendly waiter comes by and ask me about the games, we start to chat a bit
>"This sounds fun user. A shame I have to work right now, I would really like to learn how to play"
>thinking.jpeg
>"Hey, how about I teach you sometime? We can meet here and play and talk"
>they say yes, and we start regulary meeting and hanging out
>the time spent toghether is always fun, it is becoming the highlight of my week
>i catch feelings and fall for them
>one day, they tell me that they are actually a trans women, ask if i mind that. i dont mind it, of course. i am just happy she trusts me
>thing get a little more awkward at times, but nothing much else changes
>one day, the bar is closed and I invite her to my home, since I live close by
>its a little awkward, but i enjoy it quite a bit
>we are sitting next to each other and stare at some board game
>the atmosphere is really calming and a little romantic
>deceide to stop being a pussy and ask her
out
>while i am thinking about what to do, shee snuggles against my shoulder and rest her head on it
>fuck it, deceide to put my arm around her and and pull her against me
>she looks me in the eyes, a beautiful smile on her face
>both of use go in for the kiss, our lips meet and intertwine with each other
>its the best kiss i ever had

First time greentexter. Should I continue?

fuck i do too many of these
maybe i should get a real hobby or go outside or smth
ye, good lead up

>alternatively i start tripping and become recognized as the best hornyposting boymoder
pog

It's your calling, boymoderanon

>we start making out and groping each others bodys
>i massage her ass while she ruffles my hair with her hands
>i nibble on her ears, kiss her neck start undressing her, removing her hoodie and t shirt
>she wears a super sexy bra, i remove it and start groping her breasts and gently pinch her nipples
>she starts nestling with my belt, pulls down my pants and grabs my dick. i am already completely erect and throbbing
>she pulls it out of my boxers and start rubbing it against her face, she looks super hot and clearly super horny
>i start patting her head and caress her hair, she start sucking me off
>it feels incredibly good, i start thrusting my hips a little and she starts to suck faster while fondling my balls
>i cant this endure for too long and cum inside her mouth. she looks at me, a big smile on her face, and swallows it
>i am to horny now, get completly naked and start undressing her too
>suddenly, she tense up a bit and kinda pushes me off. i ask her if everything is alright and if we should continue? maybe she isnt in the mood or i just misunderstood her interest in me
>she tells me that she WANTS to have sex with me, but is afraid that i would be disappointed, because she is trans, and didnt have SRS yet
>she thinks that she still looks like a man, which is also why she always wears baggy clothes. i am one the only persons where she feels comfortable enough to be herself
>I know what I have to do
>i kiss her forehead and tell her that she is a normal girl and i will prove it to her right now
>i flip her over, get some lube and start fingering her ass while my other hand massages her head
>she starts moaning and whimpering and i am completely hard again
>i ask her if i can put it in, she nods her head
>i gently slide my dick in to her ass. after adjusting for a bit, i start slowly thrusting. she is one her fours, her face buried into a pillow
>i fuck her for a while and it feels amazing, but i want to see her face
last part coming up

>i pull out and flip her over, we both stare at each other. she looks incredibly sexy and i want nothing more than to fuck her brains out
>before putting it in, i tease her a bit by rubbing my dick against her hole, without putting it in
>she start getting needy and ask be to continue already
>"I will, but only if you tell me what you really are. And what you really need"
>She hesitate a bit, her eyes are begging me to fuck her and she whimpers a bit. I edge her on: "Say it"
>"I am a girl and I need to get fucked by you"
>"Good girl".
>I slide my dick inside and start pounding her ass
>At this point, I can hardly contain myself and just start fucking her with all my might. She starts moaning louder and louder and wrap her legs around my back
>i grab her hand and lean in to kiss her. My dick is hitting her prostate over and over again and she her entire body starts to shake in pleasure
>as she cums, I press her down into the matress, thrust my dick as deeply as i can and cum inside her. It feels amazing and her and me both moan and shake while we orgasm in each others arms
>after we are done, we snuggle lie down and snuggle against each other. She looks at me and opens her mouth
>"Thank you for making me your girl"
>i pull her closer to me, my mind is filled with thought about how much I love her.
>she rests her head against my chests, my arms are wrapped around her. both of us cant help but smile
>it is a moment of pure bliss
>we are lucky to have each other
>i wish we could stay like this forever

hot

not into moids but this is cute, thanks user