(trans fem) pls be honest, do i have gigachad genetics??

i'm 5'7, 18 and sometimes when i see myself in the mirror i feel extremely chad, tall, male and stuff and it hurts me a lot, did i get gigachad genetics?? please give me the review (mtf btw)

Attached: img_202-fem_1.jpg (354x576, 36.44K)

Thats gonna be a rough one bud

Do cardio with strength training, weight loss.

You don’t have a chad phenotype atm but you can figure out if you’re a genetic chad by working out and seeing how quickly your fat burns / muscles grow
Also you may have Stacy genes not Chad genes, if you’re truly curious just take your pills and see how things start developing

lose weight

I can assure you no one is going to call you "chad
"
>5'7
Seriously? Where do you live that this is considered tall?

You're just fat, nigga.

No giga chad gets just fat gross man, lose weight might be salvageable, your waist slides in so if you got small you'd probably have a fem figure

I'm gonna go on a limb here and say that probably no one has called you a Chad before, I doubt you even get compliments lol (sorry)

>i feel extremely chad, tall, male and stuff
literally bdd, congratulations you have the brainworms before even starting HRT

Who told you HRT gave you the brainworms?

Please for the love of God just delete this thread and start hrt.

where did i say that?

i'll be honest
i know maybe biologically i don't look like a chad, but seriously, try going outside being 5'7, having huge shoulders, and a huge beard while being mtf
i literally will tower over all humanity ugh i guess it's just body dysmorphia but i wish i was 5'2 not 5'7 also i have the body type of john cena and arnold shwazhcnegger kek kinda

Attached: picrel.jpg (859x960, 54.79K)

first of all: do you have scoliosis? second, lose weight to feel better about yourself. you’re bottom heavy/bell shaped with proportionally small hands. if you didn’t say you were mtf i would have assumed you were ftm. you definitely do not have gigachad structure, your hips damn near go out to the end of your shoulders.

>5’7”
>i literally will tower over all humanity
Seething

t. Actual heighthon

Attached: 86245315-E397-4F7B-8C6B-EFCB8FA872E2.jpg (858x1168, 214.45K)

why is scoliosis important?? uhm can cis women get scoliosis??

If I walked past you on the street you wouldn’t even register to me. You look so average and homely that whatever you end up doing you will likely not be treated noticeably different because no one would be interested in you enough to care

>i'm 5'7
>tall
The shortest cis female in my family is 5'8"
you are literally a manlet
> when i see myself in the mirror i feel extremely chad
You're fat, not a chad

you don't look 5'7. the door knob is at your lower hips

context
i live in mexico.. so 5'7 in a woman is gianthon.. also i'm not fat maybe a little bit but considering my height all that weight doesn't do anything

Time to hit the gym. Hormones don't do all the work, even in the cis.

Bruh I’m Mexican and I’m 5’6” as an afab and I’m considered slightly tall at best. You’re short and it’s okay, it’ll probably help you pass if you work diligently enough on your transition. Also you’re not fat fat, but you are certainly chubby and it wouldn’t hurt to do a bit of cardio to slim down and not look so boxy

Bamboozled, trooned out 5.7 dwarf.
Wtf where you thinking woman, you will never be a Chad. And now you lost your pussy pass too.

no youre 5’7 and a fatty and are too afraid to show your face on Any Forums youre not even close to a chad