/hornygen/

For horny people, by horny people

Previous

Attached: Why+would+you+tlp+her+carton+of+nut+julce+onto+_ef9781f76c6365273f10cfb7bc8ec15d.jpg (326x253, 38.17K)

QOTT: what is your niche fetish if you have one?

I'm not horny, fuck you.

Is there even a niche fetish at this point

Thread died before I could say sorry to hear about your job Utahnon. Hopefully you find something better soon and don't have to do sex work, I hate the thought of frens having to deal with internet perverts. At least in small places like this you just get regular (read:fun and not creepy) perverts.

hopelessness in long term captivity resulting in personality being reshaped to suit the abuser

Wanting to frot with a girl and have her squirt all over me. It’s driving me insane how bad I want it any more

Getting my pp teased for being too big for my partner.

yeah i really like hypnosis

It'll be alright. I can't seem to hold down a job but it'll be alright.
Most of mine aren't super niche I don't think.
My guy are you not aware of tileanon?
Hot, I just make snail trails now. :( No more shootin with my pp for me.

That's not niche at all
Wtf is tileanon

Amputations

it definitely is niche, a lot of people are aware of hypnosis but not very many are seriously interested in it
and i'm not talking about ASMR or sissy affirmation BS when i say "hypnosis"

I dun even care how much. I just wanna send her in to post orgasm overdrive with her own cum, or mine, or better both

THATS ACTUALLY SO GOOD !!! I wanna keep a cute girl , n completely break her mind through torture and abuse until she’s my brainless slave 4ever

wherre are all the fat 300 ppound neckbeats that call me kitten on discord i was told thry were on here and they arent and i just wanna cuddks them and have their no showr in a week boysmell melt my brain

Are you drunk?
t. 300 lbs neckbeat

It happens! Working is gay when so many proles want to just have power over other people. I'm rooting for you.
Also snail trails are adorable! I had a friend of mine I'd lewd with from time to time who would trade pics with me. I'd show her my thick, gooey load and she'd show off the wet spot on her sheets or tissue, then I'd tease her over how girly it looks. She has a gf now which is good, but I miss that summer...
Based, hypnosis is hot but pretty niche. I wish I knew how to actually do it though. I've been getting by just following tropes and it seems like the people I've done it with have fun, but I can't help feeling like a fraud.

lol, is this bea

Yeah you get me. I want someone to take me away from my old life and very slowly, very painfully get me to realize that that chapter is now over, to torture the defiance and independent thought out of me until i can't even think of being anything other than their possession anymore. Pulling nails sounds appropriately gnarly for that. Purely hypothetically of course

it's ok, hypnosis is sort of all fraud lol
it's all about getting someone convinced of something (which a suggestible state is obviously conducive to), so confidence is super important

I want a group of MtFs to hold me down and take turns mating pressing/faceraping me

>want my bf to quit smoking for his health
>want him to continue because he looks so fucking hot when he smokes

.yes..............
shoulders
it doesn't sound niche on paper yet to this day I've never met someone else with a shoulder fetish.

religious dom fetish

Tileanon is an user with a fetish for flooring tiles. Its a pretty funny story
hawt
Yeah it happens but it looks bad on my resume when my last three jobs have been under 6 months of employment. :(

the correct solution to this is to have a based occasionally smoker bf who doesn't smoke more than a pack or two per year