mtf

> mtf
> have no brainworms, just want to pass
> get hugboxed on here a lot
> can’t complain about the hugbox with my friends since “Any Forums bad they give you brainworms” without even considering my feeling / reasonings
> still have a bit of moustaches even with laser
> every mtf friends I have either don’t pass or is a passoid (that malefale within the first few months)
> even hons malefailed
> never malefailed once, even with makeup on
> realise I’m not going to make it ever
> go manic mode
> bf thinks posting my nudes may help me since I always want to post them so he gives me the okay
> hethinksamawhore.ogg
> he is seriously scared about my well being
> feel worse and angry cause I don’t want to live and he cares about that and not my passing
> friends tell me “at least you are cute” or hugbox me anyway
> passoid friend tell me she “feels me”
> they say to give HRT more time
> get angry at the bitch for her mean cope
> I’m a pussy so I can’t sui
> nobody understand I just want to pass and don’t give a fuck about living

I fucking hate my shitty life, and I hate hugboxers even more. I have literally no fucking brainworms, just want to pass, instead you keep spewing that shit that just hurts people cause then I believe you like a true retard and when I get out full of hope I get it fucked up to my butt; I’m tired of this fucking shit, why do you hugbox people? Why can’t you just say straight that people aren’t going to make it?
Tonight I’ll get so fucking wasted, fuck you sadistic shits

Attached: 870EDB3F-3AA6-469F-92AB-5564D05A6558.jpg (640x823, 56.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unsee
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

post pics. honest feedback giver here. no angle frauding

And let’s not forget my puberty was over by the time I was 14/15, it was over even before it began so to every “give it more time”, fuck you too
so I can get another “you pass/you look like an early T ftm / you are almost there”?

>have no brainworms
>posts brainworm filled post on Any Forums
big doubt

>so I can get another “you pass/you look like an early T ftm / you are almost there”?

Given that you get hugboxed a lot you probably don't pass but I can give you more constructive feedback than "pass/no pass"

you know what? Ok
A full set of my fucked up face with no angle frauding or anything
unsee cc/album#KmVtgQVCC0weFFoc
sure user, think that every mtf that wants to die is some bdd passoid instead of being honest about herself
It doesn’t sound bad ngl

I didn't say you are a bdd passiod I said you have brainworms. you have caring friends and bf, you are doing better than 99% of the tranners on here and yet you still post threads on here which is proof enough your head is filled with worms

Don't even need that much planning. Just go the kitchen rn, open the oven and turn on the gas. Knee besides it. Keep posting with us! There really is no fixing, you're tired. There's a next life anyway.

>body

yeah you kind of have a man bod but I think if you lose weight, it'll look better. HRT might so help with fat redistribution but genetics also play a role. how long are you on hrt?

>front face

actually looks cute. even with the shorter hair you look good. nice eyebrows. not too big of a nose, and somewhat full lips

>side profile

hmm yeah this isn't great. you will probably need some ffs to reduce your chin. also grow out your hair longer and it will cover your neck as well

overall you seem pretty early in transitioning and you probably haven't been on HRT for long...either that or you're getting hondosed... you will have to wait for your hair to grow longer, and for your tits to grow. lose weight to cycle your fat redistribution, and save up for ffs

grow your hair out more, guarantee that would help a lot

>post a huge greentext claiming that everyone in your life is a hugboxer
>"I don't have brainworms!"
Um sweaty

Lol, it’s not like if other trans ppl are even more fucked up in the head than I am then everything’s good.
Friends and bf don’t cure the reason why you are basically crazy and suicidal 24/7
I live with my parents, if they come back now it won’t work beside I don’t want to put them in danger too
> months on hrt
7, no “give it more time!” Cause I now people at this time looks like fucking women
> body
Genetics are fucked beyond repair, and I was a chad by the time I was 14/15 so no E will be useless.
> side
Hair is a cope
Ffs is planned but every day I think less and less it’ll help
> front
Don’t care, just want to look like a woman
Cope, women don’t need long hair to look vaguely female
Yeah, cause when people tell you “NO BUT YOU PASS” and then you don’t fucking pass ever that’s an hugbox

>this onions looking fag thinks hes a gigahon
You look like a low test fag. Grow your hair and learn to do makeup and lose weight and you'll look better.
Actual gigahons look like high test cavemen

There's no danger you pussy. Your house is not gonna explode. You're just making excuse because you want attention. It's exactly why you should kill yourself, you're bothering them so much by becoming a freak. You think they'll bury you as a girl? Ha! At least now you can go out in your own terms. There's no danger to anyone, you will just slowly suffocate. Your house won't blown because the gas will dissipate, it's just that you're inhale more, making you fall asleep. Go the kitchen.

>Cope, women don’t need long hair to look vaguely female
>I don't have brainworms
like pottery

u sound like a total cunt holy shit

>unsee cc/album#KmVtgQVCC0weFFoc
7 months HRT?
go down to 10% body fat or less, then start exercising and eating better to get to ~25% BF over a year or so, reevaluate your HRT dosage (it's probably shit), and wait 2 to 3 years

lmao that was honest feedback. You sound mad that you're not passing effortlessly at 7 months hrt. Most passing tranners have to work at it for years. You sound like a whiny impatient child. You have some good points that will help you pass in the future but your shitty attitude isn't going to help

If you look at yourself and think, "I'm a disgusting mannish freak," then I know what you're thinking when you look at me, and it's fuckin' RUDE, LADY.

I don’t even know who you are
> most passing trannies have to work at it for years
every mtf I met passed in 1.5y and less without doing anything but taking estrogen, and my friends (less months than me) malefail already. Of course I’m mad
My hrt dosage is 250pg/ml for E and i don’t remember but the T was nuked. As I said, my puberty’s been over for six years or so
Every cis woman with short hair I ever met look like a woman anyway :)

>Every cis woman with short hair I ever met look like a woman anyway :)
Yeah, but you're not a cis woman. This kind of thinking is just intentionally self sabotaging

>mono E2
kek
>six years
yeah and you stopped exercising completely and just sit around and eat like shit so your body doesnt produce any significant amount of HGH or IGF-1 and thus you don't grow tits
lose weight, start exercising, then gain weight
stop comparing yourself to others, compare what you are doing to what you could be doing, retard

It’s not mono, I take cypro just to be sure T stay nuked
anyway yeah, I haven’t exercised in the last 6 years or so and idk what’s the HGH LFG things
I also tried the lose weight gain weight thing and it didn’t work, I went from 75kg to 65 and back to 75 and it was useless
If you pass you look like one, which is why I’m so sad

>250pg/ml on cypro
you have no clue what you are doing
>HGH LFG
retard
>75kg to 65kg
so from almost obese to slightly overweight?
go down to 50kg next time and exercise while gaining