Roe v Wade Overturned, Gay Marriage next?

BREAKING: Clarence Thomas just filed a concurring opinion to Dobbs calling for the court to consider overturning the right to contraception, same-sex marriage, and privacy in the bedroom.

>This man and the few republicans in power want to control women's bodies and make it illegal to be gay married in USA. Ignoring 50 years of law and instead going towards fascism. Abortions still will happen, this only means no more safe abortion and women will die. Conservatives don't care if you get raped.

If the USA actually cared about saving children's lives they would change gun laws.

This is a sad day for Women's rights, liberty and democracy. TRUMP did this. WE DISSENT!
Get active and VOTE. We shouldn't let them make us afraid, we will fight for our rights.

Attached: clarence_thomas.jpg (2400x3300, 1.46M)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/biden-calls-congress-restore-roe-v-wade-protections-federal-law
youtube.com/watch?v=-XZM8hP0MHE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Imagine being this deranged over the court giving the states the right to decide if mothers should be allowed to kill their children

They should be able to kill their children tho. Children don't have memories until like 3 so it should be ok to kill children younger than 3 imo

are you retarded

Attached: filter.jpg (433x324, 16.07K)

If you agree that abortion should be criminalized, please don't post itt or reply to me. thanks

I am ok with medically necessary abortions (IE the doctor says there is a threat to your life)

I am not ok with a slut getting preggers, and then aborting it because she is too selfish and lazy to suck it up for 9 months and put it up for adoption

So don't answer, you're clearly against abortion, there's no "I approve of this or that", either you support women dying having clandestine abortions or you support women doing it in the safety of a hospital. Abortion before is everything, a measure to contain damage.

Im ok with murderers dying from their own DIY abortions

foxnews.com/politics/biden-calls-congress-restore-roe-v-wade-protections-federal-law

Biden urges protesters to remain peaceful and says "this is not over"

youtube.com/watch?v=-XZM8hP0MHE

Nancy Pelosi and other US Department saying they disagree with the decision of the Supreme Court and will work to fight against it.

checked dubs. don't feed the trolls. Calling women slut was enough to know that user should be ignored.

They are not murderers, for there is no reason to consider it. The fetus is first and foremost an abdication of forcing responsibilities onto the woman, are you not guilty of not wanting to donate an organ that would be vital to someone else, as you would be for denying the uterus to a fetus? Completely insane, you are a lunatic and you pose risks to progress.

>Rolling for SCOTUS ruling on rounding up fags for reeducation camps

Attached: FVAClDQXoAMpkJj-1164x1536.jpg (1164x1536, 115.27K)

True, but I still think that user should have a moral conscience!

Less abortions means more hood kids being born. Which means more LGBT hate crimes.

>The fetus is first and foremost an abdication of forcing responsibilities onto the woman
Sex has consequences. Pregnancy is one of them
>not murder
Killing is murder. A fetus is your offspring
>insane and a lunatic and you pose a risk to progress
You are the deranged one

Biden recently made conversion therapy illegal by executive order and passed a bill to protect LGBTQI rights.

(if you're a anti lgbt raider )

>sluts don't exist
I didn't call all women sluts you fucking retard

>privacy in the bedroom
What does this mean? I don't understand the phrase. The feds are gonna watch me (not) have sex at home?

Wonder if this nigger would vote to overturn loving v. virginia too given it was a precedent for obergefell v. hodges

He would cuz he thinks blacks need to be separate from whites

>don't reply to me if you think killing children is bad
Cry me a river.
Nope. Next up is banning trannies from public space

They do

I dont understand how can someone be against abortion when its the best way to keep the negro population in check

Then why did he marry a white woman?

>are you not guilty of not wanting to donate an organ that would be vital to someone else, as you would be for denying the uterus to a fetus?
If having sex had a natural consequence of a 1% chance of causing someone else to become reliant on my body for 9, admittedly difficult months, I would consider myself guilty if I decided to murder them to free myself of them. I made the choice to have sex knowing the risks.

I don't think abortion is a very morally good thing to do, and I wish we had a culture that didnt lead women to feel like they and their community can't provide for a child. But I also don't think abortion should be banned. Brazil has sky high abortion rates despite it being banned, it doesn't actually reduce the harm and suffering. The only way to reduce abortion is to make the world a happier and better place for the common people and for families

>If the USA actually cared about saving children's lives they would change gun laws.
this

Cry more you leftist PIECES OF TRASH.There is nothing more I HATE than YOU and seeing you culture war retards LOSE is so satisfying. You've cried about racism and shit since like 2009 and now based black man pissed all over you. Hahahah!

>Get safe abortion
>Woman survives, foetus "dies"
>Die of diy abortion
>woman dies, foetus still "dies" regardless
Kek

we are 60% of the population, the cringe far right wants to control and destroy democracy. begone, shill. this is a sad day for democracy and for women have some respect.

Time to pack the court with liberal judges. Trying to prosecute Trump for being a criminal trying to overturn the election. Time to limit any decision made by Trump invalid because he was a traitor to the United States

Sex has consequences, but what results from those consequences a person has to have the possibility of action to do what he wants about it.
No, citotec causes the fetus to be expelled from the uterus is taken orally or placed in the vagina, it is indicated by the WHO until 14 weeks of gestation; I sold the product, I know its effects. It is not murder, see allegory:
You are sentenced to 9 months to be connected with a violinist, because the violinist is very sick, and he could live with that connection alone, but you have the right to sever the connection, even if it saddens the society of violinists, and brings the death of the violinist. violinist, because whether you are brought unconsciously to this place or even going there and regretting it, you have this fundamental right, and in a way, you have no responsibility for it.