Even trannies in the fucking 70s realised nobody cares

>even trannies in the fucking 70s realised nobody cares
>repressors still exist almost 50 years later
Why? Wendy Carlos said it was all a waste of time hiding who she was, and it's definitely a waste for you too.

Attached: D393C9A3-EC36-4702-9AC6-47EB4EC6C75E.jpg (828x198, 83.5K)

stop trying to groom me

Attached: 1655867918003.jpg (900x675, 73.64K)

I FUCKING HATE BEING A HON. I despise pinkpillers

That could be you in the middle user if u believed in urself.

It's different because in the 70s people ACTUALLY didn't care. They were hardly conscious of our existence, we were at the very fringe of their minds at most. Now lots of people have very strong opinions about trannies like never before. Plus back then people generally took the words "sex change operation" literally because they didn't know what it entailed or what the final outcome was like. They thought christine jorgenson and wendy carlos had quite literally been made entirely female through surgery

Nonsense user.
Literally nobody talks about trannies irl, you're stuck in an echo chamber

Attached: 1647757104227.jpg (709x595, 36.77K)

Must be nice to live wherever it is you live

just last week some of my family members brought up troons

Attached: leastrare.png (552x371, 172.38K)

And you know what, to expand on thisI've literally lost jobs for being trans, I've been harassed and laughed at openly in public. I've been intimidated and sexually assaulted in public places. Go fuck yourself you braindead cunt

Because people desperately want to be normal.

A city, in Ireland lol?
Nobody talks about trannies ever, I haven't heard anyone do so since like school when Milo Yiannopolous r whoever ranted about them online.
It's ok here, most people are nice unless they're smack addicts.
Crazy lol, I think my dad mentioned trannies ONCE when some radio station was ranting about how trannies shouldn't be James Bond or some bullshit and he just didn't rly give a fuck

Don't take your anger out on me user. I didn't hurt you, I hope you find comfort and people who respect you

1. wendy carlos passes
2. wendy carlos was a musician in NYC
3. people being indifferent =/= people actually seeing you as a woman

trooning out gains me nothing unless i pass

No, you didn't hurt me, you just implied my pain didn't exist, as if the very notion transphobia is a real life problem was some sort of ridiculous fantasy. All because you're fucking lucky enough not to have experienced it. Don't act all cute and innocent as if you don't EXACTLY why I'm mad at you

>be infinitely happier with your body
>B-b-b-but I don't pass!
Isn't being somewhat happier better than misery? Why do repressors see everything completely in black and white?

user I'm sorry that you feel hurt :(
Of course we all suffer in cisheteronormative society but things are not as doomed as people here think they are.
I've experienced a lot of cruel stuff in my life and suffered hugely but yeah I've been lucky enough not to be hurt for being trans specifically.
I think we have a LONG way to go as a society.

Sending positive energy to you babes.

Somehow it's actually more annoying when you're being nice

Attached: 83585248-499D-4196-BB90-59CF6A0A0B76.jpg (799x720, 52.49K)

I don't get it. I'm being true to myself now, mostly because I'm rly ill.
Do you prefer when I'm an angry projecting mess?

>Nobody is normal, if you conform to every meme standard society sets you'll never do anything you love.
And that is how most people will live. That's why there are basic bitches.

imagine how good it would feel to dump a tank of concentrated hydrochloric acid over them

Nah, still repressing.

I literally went out for lunch today and people were talking about trans people. and this isn't the first time I've heard it.
like literally the 2 things I hear most in public nowadays is gas prices and trans people.

That's how it was when I changed sex and that's why I'm such a fishy girl today I had a sex change and I'm all girl and you can't say nothing to make me think different because I'm through it honey honey honey bunny

You can't be a known person and be woman today, you got to be a nobody and then you're a woman

Based take. Never seen this tripfag before but I like you already because you have a life.

Have you seen any media in the US lately? They can't stop thinking about trannies, it's consuming their minds. I'm a tranny and have pretty bad dysphoria and I spend less time thinking about being a tranny than they spend thinking about trannies when they've never even seen one. They're absolutely obsessed.
I wish I was, but being normal isn't worth thinking about killing myself every time I look in the mirror or look down, or being dissociated constantly, or probably ending it all.

There literally are normal people, they’re the people norms refer to
What do you think normal means