I just did laser hair removal on my face and my skin looks like this

This isn't me just a picture that looks like it, is this normal and will it go away soon? it looks like I've been sunburnt

Attached: not me.jpg (2320x3088, 413.05K)

leave it, it makes you look like a girl

>hey guys I was just exposes to extremely intense light and now have what looks like a sunburn
wow, wild

I wish

Wow I hope you didn't do your own face with a home device. The only time I got red like that and it stayed like that for a bit, was because I fucking fried my skin hard and go some permanent discoloration from it T_T

how bad is the discoloration

I want to kiss your laser burn

bump
please tell me it's going to go away

this is embarrassing I live with my parents and they they're going to ask how and why

it'll go away just wear a mask or say you got sunburn.

U r cute :3.

Umm it's pretty bad, it looks kind of like beard shadow but slightly lighter, and like it's gone away some for sure, but I cant tell if doing more laser makes it worse or what.

But it looks bad in most types of lighting.
It really bums me out.

how long ago did you do it

This is from yesterday, it's been about 4-5 months since I started laser?
You can still see the shadow on my lip, more noticeable in certain lighting.

Also my chin has been way more red since I started. And there is discoloration there too and parts of my beard area. I went way overboard with my laser though, and took niacin before hand which causes skin vasodilation.
Will see if I can find a pic of it earlier on.

Attached: Resized_20220622_204449_001.jpeg.jpg (1920x2560, 2.47M)

you kinda pass. put makeup over the moustache until laser gets rid of it

Here is from two months ago.

Attached: 20220221_184941.jpg (2560x1440, 856.85K)

you look like female henry rollins

Thank you anonette.
Yah people assume I am a frumpy woman almost always, but they figure it out really quickly, and some realize it immediately.
Have so many unflattering pictures lol

But that's not a moustache that's the burns im talking about. Using retinol atm to see if it'll help.

>henry rollins
I look like the female version of this guy @_@??
Personally I dont see it, but I do think he is devilishly handsome. Taking that as a compliment, I think...

Attached: henry rollins.jpg (500x399, 17.97K)

this is proper laser, right? you didn't fuck with an at home ipl, right?
you do know your supposed to be very careful after, especially as a delicate whitoid, right?
>for 48 hours, no hot water for showers or shaving or anything, no heavy activity, n o s u n, not even sweating, nothing involving exposing your skin to heat or light
>for two weeks, sunscreen sunscreen sunscreen reapply reapply reapply, hide in the shade, hear a brimmed hat, keep your curtains closed, no other treatments or medications that cause photosensitivity (including retinol, penicillin, vitamin c serums)
if you do all that, you should be fine
everyone laughed at me vampire moding, dressing like picrel, and being a sunscreen nazi, but my face isn't fucked up lol

Attached: teenage-boy-using-a-crowbar-to-break-stock-image__ace11051.jpg (450x319, 26.89K)

Cute hair tie and style

what device did you use?

That's sweet of you, thank you anonette. I dont know why but I think pulling my hair up looks better these days.
I used the Tria4x got it on Christmas discount 100$ off.
I will say I really over did it, otherwise it works pretty well, and following directions pretty safe.

Almost ashamed to say how much I over did it, without knowing much about laser that morning.