He's coming for us next, right ?

He's coming for us next, right ?

Attached: Clarence_Thomas_t580.jpg (545x700, 70.07K)

he’s cute

Yup Obergfell is definitely next. Also there will probably be some decision that hurts straight trannies too.

I hope he gets rid of trannies

And then Lawrence.
And then, after gay and trans people are outlawed in many states, the final stages of the genocide will be put into motion.

>rightwinger are convinced that government is trying to destroy religion and install a globalist government
>leftist are convinced we are entering a Christian theocracy that will exterminate all gay people
What's the truth?

Fucking Uncle Tom

before gay marriage it was routinely argued that straight trannies are their birth sex and therefore only can marry "straight." or sometimes they'd realize this was too gay for them they'd just argue we can't marry at all. in england it's been argued that we can't consummate a marriage properly with srs pussy.

He literally said he would today.

what if he came for us but it was like a jerk off tribute video he posted on reddit
man, that would be sick

Not if we get him first (in minecraft)

>Any Forums is praising le based black man now

Not by anyone sane
it have to argue that any surgical vagina fir any women born without would also be invalid.

>What's the truth?
considering that the right in this country absolutely dominates most political and economic institutions i’d have to say the left’s interpretation is a little more accurate

you think transphobes care about sanity or logical consistency? that's a real girl in an unfortunate situation we're fake girls out to trick men. my ppt vagoo is pretty much the same as any vaginal agensis patient's but the transphobes don't see it like that.

He literally said he would today. grim.

Attached: 3bao8f3cwk791.png (980x1482, 913.87K)

True, right handed people do dominate most institutions, you very rarely see pencils for left handed people

they also ALWAYS get what they fucking want. like was even one PD defunded after all those protests and riots? no. liberals didn't even get any major legislation passed because two right wingers in their party shut the whole thing down

Trannies are probably the only queers who will come out clean. Theocracy is religion, and religion is basically a fertility cult—and trannies are a sort of lesser evil, because they reinforce gender binaries. In NJ for example, a straight MTF was able to marry a man long before gay marriage was a thing.

the mainstream left in america is basically controlled opposition at this point. they don't do anything but sit on their ass and whine. say what you will about right wing politicians but at least they do what they say.

Not really though, posting specific examples doesn't accurately portray trends.

That's why people are stealth because there's no tolerance in most countries.
irl no one knows I'm t

As it should be I don't want to see disgusting hons in my eyeline

Attached: DT4XYSwVwAAirnk.jpg (1200x900, 189.38K)

>American LGBT get BLACKED thoroughly
I thought you guys loved that?

If there’s anything niggers enjoy the most, it’s fucking over gays whenever possible