Gay Marriage, Contraception and Gay sex are next on the chopping block

thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/3535841-thomas-calls-for-overturning-precedents-on-contraceptives-lgbtq-rights/
>Thomas wrote, “In future cases, we should reconsider all of this Court’s substantive due process precedents, including Griswold, Lawrence, and Obergefell.”

>In Griswold v. Connecticut, the court ruled in 1965 that married couples have a right to access contraceptives. In 2003, the court said in Lawrence v. Texas that states could not outlaw consensual gay sex. And the court’s 2015 decision in Obergefell v. Hodges established a constitutional right to same-sex marriage.

Attached: 220512194646-scotus-building-file-012622-large-169.jpg (460x259, 17.01K)

Imagine being a retarded amerimutt making fun of Muslim countries for not having lgbt/women rights while their own country is doing this lolol
I wish America turns into a fascist Christian shithole. Maybe that'll force your leftists to act.

Bump

Well, finally…
I thought the LGBTQ madness will never end but it seems freedom is near.

Society is healing.

Come to Brazil, we are electing left-wing leaders (in the next election)! Who protect the rights of minorities and women, we have an active left! Or go to some other Latin American country nearby! Because you, my friends, are fucked!

It's the worst latam country lol

literally Tijuana is safer than Rio kek

Please be in São Paulo?

Watch Thomas vote to strike down Loving v. Virginia lel
At least the courts run slow enough for me to probably move safely out of this shithole country

Inshallah

Allahu Akbar!

We have Neymar and Marta, how are we the worst? We are the best in the world!

Questionable, Rio has its crimes, but it's a love. Come to São Paulo if you don't want the beach.

Clearly, São Paulo is the best part of Brazil.

Do you wanna go on a date?

>looks up Sao Paulo
>completely mogs my burgerland city in public transit which is one of the best for this country
of course, of course. even the homies down south have their shiz together

Are you a girl? If yes, clearly.

South America is the best continent in the world! deny all you want

oh not denying it lol being enlightened while realizing how dogshit even the good places are here in many regards

I'm ftm so, no.

Sometimes there is a lack of public policies to enhance the national infrastructure, what is lacking are good governments to do the right thing!

good government aside y'all can actually get things like picrel done while here in burgerland its arguing over useless freeway extensions kek

Attached: th-1309093534.jpg (474x275, 36.71K)

Excuse my ignorance but the quality isn't that great, if burgerland is seeing stretches of highways, still at least they're doing something, what's the project (picrel) about, train? highways?

This is horrible. I honestly didn't believe they'd come for gay marriage. I'm so sorry.

>brazil is jumping off a cliff
SAD!

yeah it's all the trains, monorails, & subways in-service & under construction in Sao Paulo. crushes my cities trolly/train lines in every metric
t.ranny who likes trains