Who will let me eat their ass before sodomy because illegal

who will let me eat their ass before sodomy because illegal

Attached: EFA022AA-C713-4E65-AF7E-9C2121D06486.jpg (719x1200, 93.06K)

me ;)

pls any trans girls willing to let me and OP eat their ass. i dont want u to go uneaten, you need to feel what its liked to be loved before it is banned. i bet it will be a full course meal with servings for two. ull feel good and want to be eaten out all time. i lick my dinner plate clean.

Attached: 1655871494208.jpg (850x1175, 96.45K)

how are you just going to steal my thunder like that

bro.. i'm pushing you up but i need to slide in there too. you can even eat first so we don't swap spit. we need a fat assed trans girl to share. how are we going to do this, user?

Eat my ass

Well, for one unless you're a cute girl you're going nowhere near my ass.
And B, ass eating is gross and I'm asexual.

we need to round up all the fat ass trans girls that have perfect assholes and somehow convince them to let us eat their ass
always the asexual niggas chiming in with irrelevant discussions to make themselves known in a world that doesn’t care about them.

i might have better luck than you OP since im a trans girl - but i have an idea. we need to set a trap for them. i could bait in a girl with a pink asshole with a transbian relationship and sexies, then once we meet up, you'll come out of the shadows and she'll be too submissive to resist.
and LOL

Attached: ASS2.jpg (1353x2048, 248.35K)

I’m not black so hiding in the shadows might not be good for me, but I respect the wingman tactics here. I just need a trans girl with a fat ass to eat like dessert

i wish you the best of luck without my help. i'll be eating pink asshole myself if need be. i tried to hook you up.

thank you for the help my trans sister, I hope you get all the trans pink assholes you desire, if you ever need someone to eat your ass hmu.

based horny transBIan, eat my ass desu

thank uu. and i dont thinks thats needed - thanks for the offer tho :>

yea ma’am ill be sure to eat it to your hearts (and assholes) content ^.^

Gimme the ass munchies

HOT, would let and enjoy. my ass is in a great constant need of devouring.

>unless you're a cute girl you're going nowhere near my ass
you're getting a rimming whether you want it or not bro. we can do this the easy way or the hard way.

good to hear hottie

Eat my ass mommy

Attached: EB104C98-F17F-41B4-B33C-145A8FCE4829.jpg (582x846, 276.32K)

swoon
unsee
cc album#cp9Bs7J3xFZmGDLw

any day girls, you both have hot and fat asses.
it's even hotter i'm cucking OP in his own thread.
girls belong with girls

Attached: __kitagawa_marin_and_gojou_wakana_sono_bisque_doll_wa_koi_wo_suru_drawn_by_sakuma_shiki__91c2062b39a8b8a56f05945302fcdaca.jpg (3791x4096, 1.53M)

I don’t care as long as someone can eat ass that’s all that matters

ideal its been too too long since I last got my ass ate