/gaygen/

previous:

Attached: 1628684206477.jpg (1920x1080, 362.39K)

>Roe v Wade just got overturned
Time to impregnate some twinks and force them to have my babies

Attached: 1631720135617.jpg (1125x625, 99.25K)

>bipedo troonery edition

need anime boy wife like this

Take your meds gaygen

Boy preggers slut

>boy wife

how did u find that picture of me user wtf

i wish i was that cute tho honestly

Basado

THIS THREAD IS NOW COCKQUESTED BY THE FORCES OF COCKHEIM
Welcome to /COCKHEIM/ -
COCKHEIM general
1. Must have COCK
2. Must swear obedience to COCK (gay, bis are okay if they hate w*m*n)
3. Papiere bitte (tripfags only)
4. No (((br*tshits)))

What happens when you cum in a cute boys ass?

Alright, this is based

Attached: 1656085748887.png (600x734, 306.59K)

He loves you forever

almost got a maid dress while drunk last month, wouldve been such a waste of cash

>almost got a maid dress while drunk last month, wouldve been such a waste of cash
I buy things while drunk too, i'll just get drunk and order more guns and ammo
Boyfriends for this feel?

Attached: 1650407865431.png (540x672, 236.99K)

18+ years of regret

>What happens when you cum in a cute boys ass?
If your seed is strong a stork drops a baby off at your doorstep after 9 months, thats what my mommy told me

Attached: 1631466965582.jpg (693x900, 420.36K)

It was horrible legal precedent and deserved to be overturned and so is Obergefell, but rn I'm more interested in those worthless cucks overturning all the new red flag laws that the even more worthless cucks in congress just handed to Beijing Biden on a silver platter because they don't care if we know about the uniparty anymore since they don't need our votes anymore

Attached: 1655981034221.jpg (827x1187, 109.17K)

PAPIER BITTE, FAGGO

TRIP ON, THIS IS COCKHEIM SOIL AND YOU WILL SUBMIT TO LAWFUL FIST(ING) OF COCKHEIM

>red flag laws
If they go in "no knock" raid style, you can legally use your firearms to defend yourself from law enforcement. It happened a couple months ago to a black man who shot up a SWAT team who broke into his home, the dude was let off the hook

Attached: DC9F2BCB-9919-4CF3-B564-39631A4399C3.jpg (1128x480, 21.43K)

Sussy.

Attached: 1645817818158.png (438x469, 19.1K)

Yeah but black people have been allowed to break the law without fear of enforcement for over two years now, ever since the riots of peace

>Amerimutts literally going to ban sodomy
lol
lmao even

Hurensohn

What's this from?

icymi

Overturning Roe does not mean the US government is forbidding you from getting an abortion. It just means the US government cant force states to accept it.

You can still get one in any state that allows it, no matter how extreme. If your state does not allow it, you can either go to different state or...

or...

OR get enough people in your state to VOTE to legalize it. This is what has the gays (lesbians [radical feminists]) tits in a twist. They havent lost the "right" to an abortion. They have lost the ability to use the US government to FORCE states to accept it even if a majority oppose it.

So the lesbians are concerned that same principle might apply to gay marriage, and it could be. Just like abortion, the US government could rule that they cant force a state to accept it, but they cant bar it either.

But because this concern is the product of leftists and feminists, collectively people who cant think rationally, they dont realize what a political loser it would be for Republicans to try to piss off hoards of lesbians, because Republicans wouldnt get enough backing from their base to do it. The base doesn't care. And more importantly, the Republican base has grown tired of hearing fire & brimstone morality speeches about two consenting adults from Republicans while getting ripped off personally every day from the same people. No one gives a flying fuck what gays do among each other when gas is $5 a gallon, food prices are soaring and towns are filling up with illiterate illegals taking benefits, jobs, housing and education. They couldnt even be baited into giving a shit about trans in the military or bathrooms until people CLAIMING TO REPRESENT TRANS (read: a few cranky single middle aged women and a handful of pedos) started trying to discuss buttsex with their toddlers. The truth is most Americans dont even care if you butcher your dipshit kid and call it medicine as long as you keep the fuck away from their own kids with that shit.

Attached: schmidt.jpg (400x383, 46.62K)

Universal Boyfriend (1992)
Starring Jean-Claude Van Damme and Dolph Lundgren

Attached: 665D02A6-10BD-4251-A254-672E4B7A0DCB.jpg (1920x816, 138.43K)

Also I should mention I'm a nogunz poorfag for the benefit of our all 17 of our glorious intelligence agencies, when the North Georgia Drug Taskforce raided my house they were really butthurt about the fact that I didn't even have anything worth the paperwork of officially "noticing" so they just bullied us for being messy and then left after wrecking up the place of course

You’re such a failure lmao

Fantastic film franchise

Attached: C13075F9-F880-4286-995C-2D29AF022383.jpg (780x439, 50.22K)

But those were for justice! They don't count if they're lefty causes!

Attached: 1656086448927.jpg (2800x2058, 678.91K)

u will NEVER be sissy

Who’s the most iconic gaygen poster currently?

woeffles

delta hasnt posted in days and still has a self-identified simp

cers

my bf forgot to take the trash out this morning and my parents stopped by to drop off their dog (as they're going out of town) and two used condoms were on top of the trash filled with our cum :(

Delta posts every day tho

This is your own fault for using condoms in a relationship

>hasn't posted in days
I have been

proof?

didnt ask

No. She's better informed. This is already common knowledge.

Attached: FGhRhHyXoBQ0qqv.jpg (680x532, 30.4K)

What does Delta look like is he cute (hairless)

That’s lit dude lmao
we’re any of the spooks that swat’d your crib cute at least?

Attached: 2C4F9517-8A09-4D95-B761-45A31130294A.jpg (2522x1534, 2.16M)

in my head she just has a bunch of security monitors running fox news and the oprah winfrey network (fox news for rich white liberal women) in her closet while she smokes weed

Did this actually happen? What's the backstory? Why did they show up in the first place?

>cute
no
>hairless
no