I want a chud boyfriend, I can fix him!

>I want a chud boyfriend, I can fix him!

Why do so many tranners fall for this trap?

Attached: 189978495645.jpg (2048x1354, 1021.16K)

because we want masculine men, not freaks.

In reality, liberal men are best - just gotta find a masculine liberal man.

They are retarded
next question

>chud
>masculine
lmao

Because they were once chuds themselves. Many still hold their conservative sentiments and want someone who shares conservative sentiment minus being anti trans

>minus being anti trans
doesnt exist anymore

Yes and that's the dumb part

Because most trans people aren't leftist. If given choice they'll choose nazis/christcucks over anarchists/marxists.

Chud here, AMA

>masculine
they are skinnyfats at best and straight up fat at worst

I want a terf gf

I'm a turbo Any Forums tard but not anti trans. I don't support some of the crap they do politically but I'm the same way with cis women.

>I can fix him!
Not necessarily.

Attached: FUQBZFNWAAENkXK.png (800x800, 311.2K)

Conservatives compensate so fucking hard and it's hilarious that you mistake that for actual masculinity

i CAN fix him

Why are you gay?

they fell for the 'conservative means dominant and masculine' meme

I don't believe you
you'd vote in support of forced state detransition for any tranny gf you'd want to marry

Can we go shooting together I need range frens

i'm chud to female trany
ama
yes i pass
yes i'm still white supremacist, sexist, homophobic and transphobic (against agp's and hons)

but no i wouldn't date a chud. they're losers. but i'd encourage cute small ones to troon out too. what chuds fail to understand is that basically every actual MAN is racist. they just have a little more social intelligence so they don't go around announcing it to the world

Attached: 78847833.jpg (776x1565, 410.85K)

>AGP
>is an AGPhobe
classic

If your "man" didn't have a Any Forums phase then he is not a real man.
He'll lie and tell you he thinks your a real woman while trying to slobber on and ride your dick.
He'll claim to want to defend your rights but will shrink when they're challenged.
He'll refuse to speak up when a cis woman spergs out because your existence is raping her.
He'll clap when you're murdered by transphobic minorities and testify at their hearing that they dindu nuffin.
If a boy becomes an adult and isn't incredibly, aimlessly angry at the state of things then he either lacks the autonomy to understand how fucked things are, the spine to challenge social conventions, or the testosterone to feel uncomfortably aggressive and need an outlet. You're dating a bootlicking, beatdown, eunuch.

Attached: 1634940619358.jpg (1147x830, 185.79K)

i have tall aryan bf

maybe, maybe fundamentally and deep inside i'm more agp than hsts too. but i don't act on it because it's degenerate and agp's are freaks

lol why would I want my tranny gf to be detrannied? you're all such qts when you're paranoid I swear

fundamental to trad ideology is putting the good of the people above your personal desires
if you're actually a rightoid you'd put your tranny gf in a camp without a second thought

because you'd vote for politicians who would enforce such a law. eventually, your politics will be more important than your gfs healthcare