Bigotry on Any Forums

Thread's probably not gonna get any replies but I need to give this a shot.

How do you all feel about rampant X-phobias on certain boards of Any Forums? And I mean actual clear hateful people, not just someone using "faggot" randomly or using some meme to obviously get a reaction. Actual, clear attempts at raiding and invading with a very clear intention of spreading hateful ideology.
From the usual suspects obviously.

I know I really really shouldn't care, and I don't even reply at all myself, I just feel a kinda sombre dissapointment that I have to share a site and hobbies with people like these.
Fortunately it's just the couple boards which have been taken over.

Attached: lain.jpg (720x378, 29.5K)

I just think it's pathetic and sad, above all else.
Hell, it can be quite funny sometimes. Remember during the /qa/ raids where a couple anons made obvious fake threads pretending to be trannies driven to suicide from their raiding? They literally all believed it, despite it being so incredibly obviously fake. It's honestly funny they think they're being ebin and baste tranny exterminators, rather than pathetic people slowly wasting their life away on a mongolian basketweaving forum over their obsession with trannies.
>Fortunately it's just the couple boards which have been taken over.
Maybe only a couple with actual targeted raiding, but so many more boards are filled with sad childish schizophrenics who derail completely unrelated thread after thread with their tranny hatred and obsession, making any sort of discussion utterly impossible.

Attached: 8b47297a11cd283678cf01d038a5c436.jpg (1280x1707, 360.63K)

>bitching about bigotry on Any Forums
lmao
This site has always been right wing
It's just that it became more extreme
The thing is Any Forums exclusively only attracts bigoted right wingers because it's known for that so all your lefty and normal people won't touch this site even with a 6 foot pole

>This site has always been right wing
lole
so user, are you an election tourist or a gamergater?

Retard
There has never been a point where Any Forums wasn't right wing and full of bigotry.
>B-but we were just ironic back then
lolol

No, I'm sorry having "lolhitler" gifs from like over a decade does not make Any Forums "right wing". Even stating this proves to me that you're either a nazi or a summer child from like the trump election era, frog posting underaged loser.

Any Forums was originally a left wing site retard

edgy and irreverent does not equal right wing, retard
and you didn't answer my question. what year did you start lurking?

it's annoying, and everyone pretending it's "based" needs to realize that children aren't allowed on this website

Imageboards have done so much for me but nowadays it feels like every thread has at least some Any Forums fuckers trying to derail it. Extremely annoying. Also disheartening for the same reasons you went over. Why are these fuckwits in every place where my people are?

Yeah, it's so easy to bait those people. Gay flag on Any Forums, boom 15 replies without even crafting a good bait. At the end of the day realize they're mostly just shut-ins venting and shitposting online, it's not that serious. If you don't like that, there are heavily moderated hugboxes on reddit and such.

it's so weird the disparity of it. there are baords overrun with trans/homophobia, but even on this board every other threads will have some guy screaming schizoid rants about groomers or whatever

imagine being this stupid. do you know how you sound to normal people?

It used to make fun of "Christcucks". Now it's filled with unironic trad shitters. You know nothing. Libertarian!=reactionary.

> lefty ... wont touch this site

half this board are commies and the other half are neolibs

Libertarian = right wing

>u-uhm youre dumb and stupid
good response!

The problem is that I want to spend time with my people, not with redditors. My people minus the dumb tourists. Half of the edgy shit I'd write would get me banned from reddit but there's a world of difference between that and the actually serious spam from our local culture warriors.

They're right though

>half this board are commies
Lmao no
At best you'll find rainbow socdems or rainbow neolibs, and neolibs are by definition not left wing.

>call themselves tradcath
>tradition is just picrels of crusades knights painted by some random fantasy artist, converted by ponyjerkers
what happened to this place lel

Right-wing = pro censorship, anti-freedom. A libertarian would never be against LGBT stuff. The alt right dimwits here are.

It's those atheists of the 00s who went down anti-sjw rabbithole and ended up becoming hardcore nazis, you absolute retard.

im an organized communist. never talk politics on here though that’s gay

They wouldn't be immense newfags if that was true, but they are, so it's not.

Retarded faggot libertarians want unfettered unregulated capitalism. They are the antithesis of anarchists on the left.

That's still not anti-LGBT though.

lol most of them are just morons drifting along with whatever's trendy and sooooo cownterculshure. they have less intellectual and moral backbone than a dead slug.
obama era: they pretended to be liberal because a black guy was "breaking up the ranks"
trump era: they pretended to be fascists because a "fascist" was "breaking up the ranks"
biden era: they're pretending to be freedom-loving trannies because a "liberal" took over and is "breaking up the ranks" of the last guy