Abortion overruled

How does Any Forums feel about this?

Attached: F8433069-CAB0-4F57-AC69-84645297A857.png (884x217, 36.97K)

abortion is wrong but half-measures harm only poor people

under his eye

this fucking sucks

We're next

Attached: sdfoiuj234.png (651x106, 22.66K)

It's only gonna get worse

The reasoning is sound and its not like abortion is banned nationwide. Its nowhere in the constitution so it cannot be protected by the constitution, so individual states can determine what they want to do.

>no more mutt spawn kills
Cringe.

it. is. over. the US will fall and become a christo-fascist nation within the next few years. calling it now.

except for the fact that the 9th amendment exists

I want to know two things:
How did this happen?
How can we arrest those responsible in overturning it?
This is a violation of human rights and every woman should be able to get an abortion. This is beyond fucked, I hate america so fucking much.

Yeah I agree. For all the fuss I think this is really a non issue. First things first, I don’t give a fuck about women’s reproductive rights and let’s be frank we’re talking about the right to murder a baby. Maybe you don’t care about murdering babies but that’s fine. I actually don’t see why any gay people should give a shit about this because you’re the last people that should be trying to have kids. It’s also incredibly annoying once again the big issue of the day is some women’s issue that will literally never affect us. Oh you got preggo and want to vacuum the little thing out instead of take responsibility? And I should care as a person getting railed by dick and fight and froth at the mouth to defend your constitutional right to murder an unborn baby? Like do women really?

may the Lord open

biden better start purging the military now i want those hicks vaporized the moment they start talking secession

> overturn a law to limit gun carrying owners in public
> overturn abortion law
Your country is such a shithole I’m scared of the Americans bringing their weird worldviews into Europe

like my gf and i need to get courthouse married asap

Karma.

Eat shit, vag hags.

This means 4 supreme court members committed perjury.
Let's see if the democrats have the balls to actually make a long and gruelling case out of this, or whether they're gonna remain silent like the complicit fucks they are.

Sharia law is in effect
United States of inshallah

the US is an existential threat to the entire world because of its nuclear arsenal. if rightoids manage to seize control then all bets are off. you do NOT want to negotiate with christian extremists who will never compromise

>thinks a clump of cells is a baby
ngmi

95% of this board userbase are men who think that they are women, why they should care?

>How did this happen?
Liberal supreme justices abused their power decades ago to start interpreting the constitution to give our arbitrary rights they felt we should have. Instead of going through the correct channels like filing an amendment and having the states ratify it, a small majority of judges on a panel of 12 decided it was their opinion that mattered the most and wrote the equivalent of a BS essay you would turn into your teacher when you weren’t feeling it that basically stated this right was guaranteed in the constitution the whole time, completely antagonistic to the original ideals of the framers of our government that every life was sacred under God.

Much like executive orders irresponsibly passed by a President to circumvent the legislative branch, these rulings are inherently built on flimsy ground. When the new President comes in from the opposing party his first day is typically spent revoking the executive orders from the last party in power. That’s the nature of these drive by laws, they’re not protected via the legislative process and they can vanish as quickly as they appear. Trump put 3 conservative justices on there which tipped the tide toward their beliefs and they conferred that they had enough people to overrule the opinion and decided to do it.

Tl;dr legislative branch should be used to enforce such controversial beliefs and the abuse of power from decades past has been resolved.

>How can we arrest those responsible in overturning it?
Grow up lol

>I actually don’t see why any gay people should give a shit about this
Because practically every gay right in the US hinged on the justifications behind the abortion ruling.
With that one gone, everything else has officially become fair game.

we’re all a clump of cells

Attached: 017BF030-F7C2-4322-B5A5-33F58A369DF1.jpg (803x767, 57.65K)

>can't structure sentences
unironically kill yourself right now

>southern republican states with large black and hispanic populations below the poverty line will soon have even more impoverished black and hispanic people who grow up in crowded, high-stress environments in blistering heat without AC and hate white people
whoopsie!

Based. Contrary to popular belief I prefer to harvest my souls after they have lived a lifetime of misery and pain.

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 6.84K)

>finally no more DemonKKKrat extermination of wholesome nigger babies - based SCOTUS!

Attached: gallery-share-1656081809154.png (925x900, 736.48K)

Cope and seethe, babykillers!

>Tfw too ethnic to use contraception properly

YO, WHAT THE FUCK?

Attached: lawrence.png (1082x332, 99.12K)

69% of the country would not like roe v wade overturned

Have you picked your suicide date?

Attached: 1655610070922.png (617x626, 340.57K)

>poor racial minorities
>contraception
Lol lmao even

US actually stands for Untermensch Shithole

you think this train is going to stop at trans healthcare and abortion? you have no idea just how bad things are going to be

it's over.

esl monkey

Attached: 5BC01A17-9BD6-4AB2-A023-000B9CEA703C.jpg (1170x581, 617.6K)

In your dreams, TERF

I have no idea what that even means

Attached: Literally me 2.png (255x351, 164.57K)