Do trans girls smell like men?

I was talking to my buddy and he asked "would you fuck a trans girl" I told him yeah then he told me trans women basically smell like men. Is this true?

Attached: tumblr_nhculiv7yY1s1o9fbo1_640.jpg (640x736, 90.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/shorts/eMTmgHIHv1A?feature=share
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

smell is one if the few things guaranteed to change

Attached: 9b8.jpg (645x716, 101.22K)

What do trans girl farts smell like

if they're on HRT for a while they'll smell exactly like women. it's a shame because I'm into my own boysmell, I loved to sniff my own manly-smelling armpits

it's the same with pooners, once they go on T they start reeking of BO

Being free from boysmell is pretty nice, honestly didn't appreciate it until I didn't have it anymore.

But where do they get the pheromones from? The cells are still xy so i don't see how they could make feminine pheromones. Do they use a pheromone perfume?

Male pheromones bb. HRT can't deodorize your scent.

Im in love with white trans girl farts
youtube.com/shorts/eMTmgHIHv1A?feature=share

HRT

But pheromones are aerosolized dead skin cells, so trans cells would smell like XY so male pheromones

The Y chromosome doesnt really do anything after your initial brain and genital development

Whether you have higher estrogen or testosterone levels activates different genes. You as a man have dormant female genes that can be activated by estrogen to make you smell like a bitch

bits of dna do not produce a smell, they produce instructions, and cells are directed my hormone release, so by taking hrt your telling your xy cells to ignore old procedures and use new ones.

>we need to distribute fat in the thighs and breast in accordance to our instructions held in the X record, also reduce hair growth in the body
>what about the instructions on Y to produce hair and pungent sweat?
>We are getting signals to produce X not produce Y instructions!
i mean thats not exactly how it works you have instructions on all your genes which can all be influenced by hormones. you don't need an Y chromosome to express male traits

based correct answer

>he thinks he can smell chromosomes
and you call us the delusional ones

what do you think HRT does exactly?

pheromones come from sex hormones not chromosomes
chromosomes dont actually do much outside of the womb
even dicks and vaginas form primarily cause of sex hormones

I noticed that like week 2 of hrt I had instant BO change after working out. It freaked me out because I thought it was a myth but it was so different I was like wtf is that smell. It kinda grossed me out was like smelling someone else's fart.

>this thinks it understands biology
Lol

Attached: IMG_20210921_221246.jpg (3324x5632, 2.57M)

Saying 'it' instead of this triggers them more because they like to use it as an insult against us lol

yes

normies dont understand that all human bodies have like 99% of the blueprints to develop as a male or female body
cis people think different sexes = different species. when a tranny grows breasts they think it must be from surgery because they don't think the "male species" can grow breasts. they think females are destined to grow breasts from the nature of their birth and not just the happenstance of getting the right hormone mix. ditto for everything from body hair to skeletal frame

the funny thing is normies will actually also believe that hormones CAN do lots of things - ie. 'estrogen in the water turning the frogs gay' - but it's so compartmentalized that they can't apply this knowledge to anywhere else or understand the bigger picture at all. they 'know' but they don't 'understand'.

its also why so many men succumb to balding despite there being ways to prevent it. they're just too stupid and think it's "fate" because "genes". normies don't actually understand anything and then try to be pseudo-autistic debatelords about muh biological sex to actually autistic trannies and make retards of themselves.

Attached: darwin99.jpg (2586x732, 540.58K)