Do conservatives genuinely think they can just legislate gender dysphoria away?

Do conservatives genuinely think they can just legislate gender dysphoria away?

Attached: 1650558074226.jpg (1080x858, 148.73K)

yes

>think
No actual thought was involved in the process. They go "ewww trannies" and they make up justifications post-hoc.

>"we don't want your ideology shoved down our throats"
>"we don't want kids to be manipulated into things they don't understand"
The conservatives say, but only when it's the other side "doing" it. It's perfectly fine when conservatives do it because they're ideas are right (they said so).

It's not that simple.
First we wait for all the progressives to sterilise themselves or enter childless same sex relationships.
Then in a couple of generations the majority of voters will be the descendants of either conservatives who had children, or immigrants who are generally socially conservative as well.
THEN we legislate gender dysphoria away.

But what will you do when it's illegal and surfaces anyway

>majority of voters will be the descendants of either conservatives
doesn't mean their kids will be conservative dumbass

The transtrenders fear the right wing left wing nationalist immigrant Christian Muslim conservative alliance.

Do jews just think they can convince kids that they have gender dysphoria?

Attached: 30125995283.jpg (1092x1500, 156.07K)

Conservatives in the past were content to let the state raise their children, but today's conservatives have learned well from their mistakes.
I'm going to homeschool my kids and I suggest all conservative lurkers reading this do the same.

you aren't going to have kids

>It doesn't exist!
>posts evidence that it exists

Attached: 1655999601215.jpg (374x347, 38.64K)

No, they think they can make being trans so difficult and unpleasant that people will stay in the lost or commit suicide which is their actual goal.

I imported a Catholic cisgirl, I think I'm going to be okay.

tell me more about the jews somehow telepathically making kids feel Kafka-esque gender incongruence.

Attached: f57.jpg (650x650, 52.65K)

It does exist, it's called subliminal suggestion. I could convince a vulnerable, isolated 14 year old of anything, if I surrounded him/her with clever messaging. BDD is real, I'm not against you guys, I'm against those who are using you as cash cows.

reminder that all conservatives are pedos

Attached: pedocons.png (2182x5577, 1.64M)

If there are no trannies left breathing, how could there be gender dysphoria?

Attached: 1643317714050.png (1080x810, 1.69M)

They run the banks, media, and advertising, but they play no part in your life! Haha you poor sheep.

repper suicide bombers who have nothing left to lose after transitioning is legally impossible

Attached: pedocons3.png (1035x5559, 1.08M)

gonna come over here and kill me yourself, big man?

creepy. i feel bad for her and any eventual kid

That's a little bit hurtful but I can understand why you might say that.

Don't worry, we will have plenty of kids adopted by same sex couples because you fucking retards banned abortions
We're going to groom the kids you don't want, hope you're ready

To be fair most people are hypocrites on both sides of the aisle, the real decision is which hypocrisy is worse, and considering troons are more likely to kill themselves if they don't have the ability to transition and get support I'm heavily inclined to support the left even outside of my self interests.

Yes and if you manage to brainwash your child in a vacuuk sealed basement to hate and fear the outside world, youll have succeeded

Otherwise its likely at least *some* of your children will learn about truth and freedom, resent you for hiding it and abandon you in favor of the world

Me, im adopting a LOT of kids

start with a goldfish
or a cat

kids are a lot