Why is this board 99% tranny? I think they need their own separate board

Why is this board 99% tranny? I think they need their own separate board

Attached: 1633128468273.jpg (817x427, 22.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

myanimelist.net/anime/50248/Birdie_Wing__Golf_Girls_Story
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah.
I agree, we are hogging the whole board and it's a problem.
I'm not ashamed to be part of the problem though.
Can't bring myself to be ashamed of my gender for its effect on a Mongolian underwater basket weaving forum

i tried watching that anime and it was boring. owieeeee

watch this, it's retarded asf

myanimelist.net/anime/50248/Birdie_Wing__Golf_Girls_Story

Attached: giftpls.jpg (256x256, 13.58K)

golf is even more boring

Attached: 66210DE5-9CA9-4F59-9EEB-2151D73A26E8.jpg (572x304, 63.44K)

>they don't know
trust me, you have no idea how insane this shit gets

Attached: truehappiness.jpg (256x256, 13.1K)

One day on planet Earth will show you that white dudes enter a space and make everything about them

this post woulda done numbers on 2015 tumblr

"Known as the "Rainbow Bullet," she vows to beat her foes and conquer the world of underground golf using only three clubs." Ok I'm in. But I'm going to be pissed if her shots don't leave a rainbow trace behind the ball.

it's actually a good lesbian relationship

Attached: depressions.jpg (256x256, 13.93K)

So there's no rainbow trace behind the golf ball as it soars through the sky and lands a hole-in-one? Shitty anime, will not watch.

>they need a separate board
what do you think "LGBT" means?

Or you could just like, make some threads about whatever you want to talk about.
But you don't

And that's because there's only so many threads one can make about fucking the members of your own gender versus other genders. LGB are jealous of T because we're more interesting and have more to talk about. No wonder there's so much more T content here.

Lesbian
Gay
Black
Twink

Does it really matter that much? 99% of the site is frothing at the mouth turbo anti tranny, if you want to be in a place dedicated instead to hating trannies you can go to like the origami board or the one about cooking or something, I'm sure that they're seething over trannies raising fuel prices or something

skip to episode 5, everything before is filler anyway

/mygf/

Cause this board is 99% psy op. If you want real discussion go somewhere else, this site is for politically manipulating the weak minded.

Based

No nigga we don't want a space dedicated to hating trannies we just would like a space for us that ISNT ABOUT Trannies

make some posts about gay people or something then. or go somewhere else

its like 30% tranny, its mostly chasers and poltards, its just centered around troons caude theres literally nothing else to talk about, the conversation would always lead to troons anyways. jyst go to gaygen or something, the board would die instantly if troons were removed
trust us if there was a space that wouldnt get raped by twitter and pol retards even harder than this place or was just peaceful and remotely interesting we'd go tbere
Making snother board wont solve shit

cus going gay is half assed and most of us aint bitches

Retarded boymoder