Man being drunk is fucking lovely, I need a trans gf that likes to get drunk

Man being drunk is fucking lovely, I need a trans gf that likes to get drunk

Attached: 20220615_231406.jpg (812x960, 44.68K)

I like to get drunk but alcohol makes me pee a lot

what if ur a massive lightweight

being drunk makes me way more attracted to men goes from like 70 / 30 split towards women to like 90 / 10 split towards men and makes me feel way more trans then i usually am

t Bi mtf

Then go to a toilet and pee
That's even better imo,it means you can get drunk for cheaper
That's based as fuck wanna get drunk together

I'll be your semi-alcohilic trans gf user, I don't think I could ever love a man who didn't drink

>I'll be your semi-alcohilic trans gf user
Nice where do you live anonette
>I don't think I could ever love a man who didn't drink
I don't think I could ever love a woman who didn't drink

i wish alcohol tasted better. wine's way better than any other shit i drank (genuinely despise bear, any sort of carbonation and spirits are awful).

i'm polish, so i can down all alcohol very easily, but i just wish it fucking didn't taste like ass

Attached: aghast.jpg (256x256, 12.92K)

I was an alcoholic for 10 years, it destroyed my physical and mental health. I used it as self medication for ptsd, trauma, and abuse. I quit following a suicide attempt. I'm two years without alcohol and the best I've ever felt. Alcohol is escapism and poison, nothing more. Face your fears and take control of your life. Better yourself. Find a hobby, meditate, practice controlled breathing, exercise, go to LGBTQ groups near you. It's your life not theirs you are not someone's tool to be used, you're an individual.(that last part was just good feels for me, I was projecting. The rest is good advice though)
take care

I fucked up today and honestly the urge to drink and hang out here and on /soc/ is real

I'm also polish Tanyanon amd I also hate how alcohoo tastes however I absolutely love the feeling of being drunk so I usually just force myself to drink at first and after I'm even a little drunk it's way way easier
Maybe stay away from alcohol then
Also I don't drink a lot becoming an alcoholic isn't a danger for me
Why on /soc/
And how did you fuck up

i don't think i have a very addictive personality when it comes to substances, so i can stop anytime.

problem is rn i have a really difficult life situation, and sure i could keep having insane levels of anxiety every day for the next 2 weeks (time until i get new meds) or i could pass the time and feel less suicidal thanks to alcohol

i agree, shit is poison though and if one day get mostly healthy mentally, i'll probably never drink more often than once a month, if even that

good job on dropping it

Attached: hellO.jpg (256x256, 10.08K)

possibly fucked up my new phone by shoving the entire card in instead of the small yellow thing, and now its stuck, and /soc/ because im somewhat out of options to meet LGBT people irl, maybe someone there lives close by enough to me, it's technically midsummer so i can use the excuse of it being a holiday, might pick up a pizza too come to think of it

i'd invite you over if most men didn't scare me to death lmfao

Attached: keeptalkingmore.jpg (256x256, 6.99K)

>possibly fucked up my new phone by shoving the entire card in instead of the small yellow thing
Tey getting it out maybe
> /soc/ because im somewhat out of options to meet LGBT people irl
Oh yeah I know literally 0 lgbt people irl and shit sucks
>damn now I want to get a pizza too

If it changes anything I'm w 52kg twink that will soon start estrogen
You could probably beat the shit out of me

what about a horny drunk?

Attached: 9e9.jpg (442x374, 44.85K)

That's pretty good too but I'm a happy drunk not a hornu one

lmao, ok i could kill you. if you're not fucking 5ft, you have to fucking eat smth lmfao

Attached: huhwhat.jpg (256x256, 13.95K)

yeah? well would you be happy with me sucking your dick?

I hate when chef Ramsay goes to normal American 'za places and then calls them bad. Like ok it's not some fancy stupid French pizza with thin crusts and leaves on top, but a good 'za is supposed to be doughy with lots of oil and grease and meat. When I see him order big greasy 'za and it falls apart when he tries to eat it, I think "damn, that looks like some good 'za"

Attached: ZAH.png (850x766, 318.27K)

Tried that, still stuck, also assuming you're the twink in chaser general i also still haven't talked it over with that friend i pissed off
what about if they're friendly
>t. 6'1 220 lbs guy that sounds like brian blessed
that comes after singing and dancing drunk

I love getting drunk with my man if he can handle it. It's to much fun to fuck like animals... and what a good mood it put's us in.
But if he cant maintain, fuck him he can just enjoy my pleasant drunken company.

>that comes after singing and dancing drunk
fun. i can wait until you're tired.