Why is every gamer and indie musician coming out as trans lately?

Why is every gamer and indie musician coming out as trans lately?

Attached: Screenshot_20220624-043150_Chrome.jpg (1079x1918, 327.06K)

Idk but it's cool

/thread

Lots of autistic people in those groups and being a man (especially in modern society) really fucking blows

ROGD.

Chicken, egg. Literally.
Unhatched eggs growing up like to sit at home playing video games and making bleep bloops.

It's not cool though, if this keeps happening ill have to transition and im just a normal guy, all these people making me envious

to be fair people saw ghostemane coming like 2 years ago at this point

unironically autism

take your pills alice

Bruh this scared me not ghosty

>It's not cool though, if this keeps happening ill have to transition and im just a normal guy, all these people making me envious
just get a head start and do it now ya silly goose

Remember when lots of artists came out as bronies when it was hip but then dropped it once the fad was over? I wouldn't be surprised if it's the same reason here: visibility.

Being a brony doesn't imply injecting yourself with substances that literally change how your DNA behaves.

not every one of them is coming out as trans, you're just terminally online and obsessed with trans people so you only focus on them

>This will help us sell records.
>Records?

But the end result is the same. To be part of a trending group. This is very common amongst smaller content creators. I've seen so many streamers in Twitch eventually opt in for a female vtuber avatar. I mean yea they might still call themselves a male but fuck it just looks like a girl and they make sure to tell everyone how much they care about trans rights.

being trans is +5 to creativity in character creation

smdh, ppl never look at all the other negative attributes you get

Attached: hahahahahaha.jpg (256x256, 13.6K)

Having online presence is pretty much the norm nowadays.

I'm a tranny and I have zero creativity, lmao.

You're a trender then and not trutrans.

because you have other perks that made it go into the negatives, retard

plan your build properly next time

Attached: affirm.jpg (256x256, 13.46K)

Literally who the fuck is that person

I don't have any perks and am completely useless. :/

Attached: 1595777746054.png (700x400, 210.01K)

more like -5, most troon are just obsessed with being troon and do nothing else apart from talking about it

let me farm you for xp then

Attached: comingforu.jpg (256x256, 9.36K)

Sure, uwu.

KYS.