Why don't FtM just HannahMode?

>be picrel
>thick muscular thighs, strong arms, Any Forums
>does actual masculine activities like hunting, fishing, gun stuff
>isn't dreaming about "BBQing wits da boys"
>she can kill an elk, dress it, clean it, start a fire, and cook it
>yet she's also pretty, feminine in a tomboy way, hot as fuck, not confused about her gender
Why can't FtM just HannahMode- get yourself involved in doing actual masculine work, and see if your desire to be male goes away?
NOTE: this isn't a troll thread or meant to shit on anyone thread. I'm genuinely curious why Hannah is more masc than 99% of FtM, yet she's happy being a girl.

Attached: 0nlal5y41d861.jpg (768x960, 107.86K)

She likes activities that are culturally considered masculine. But she presumably likes having boobs and a vagina and a face+body that looks female. I personally dont care about whether my preferred activities are fem or masc- and it doesnt matter to me if you call me a woman or a trender for it. I have tried a range of activities, and I settle with the ones I actually liked doing, I dont pick my hobbies based on whether society arbitrarily decided to gender it fem or masc. I simply dont want boobs and I want a dick and I want to look physically like a man, simple as. You can even conceive of me as some mentally ill feminine woman who wants to physically resemble a man. I dont care as long as I get access to testosterone and surgeries (I can just sneak the T, and go to thailand anyway, if you block access).

She's happy being a girl, because most females are happy having boobs and vag and a female face and a female body, she just happens to like masculine hobbies. Some pooners seem less culturally-masculine, because the only thing that commonly defines pooners is wanting a physically male body, not necessarily having masculine hobbies.

I don't consider you to be mentally ill. I genuinely don't understand the recent spike in new FtM cases, but I want to understand it better. I don't believe this is just a spontaneous occurrence going on, there must be a set of reasons why girls who aren't masculine in any sense of the word, suddenly feel an overwhelming anxiety over their bodies, and want to be male. Add to this the reality of what SRS does to a girl's body, and this phenomena begins to resemble something as troubling as it is puzzling.
What do you think it's like being a man? Is it that you've placed an idealized quality on manhood that doesn't actually exist?

>yet she's also pretty, feminine
most FtMs don't want to be feminine, or pretty in a feminine way

>new FtM cases
I dont oppose research into rapid-onset gender dysphoria, it's just that there is no quality support for rogd's existence at the moment in the research literature.

Lacking any such research, however, it is fully plausible that the rise in recent FtMs is due to increased social awareness and increased societal support.

Before 2010s, most people were already aware of MtFs, but very few were aware of FtMs. Trans awareness was restricted to caricatures of MtFs, and there was very little societal support. This creates a situation where you have mainly three groups: a. dysphoric males who were aware of MtFs and were so severely dysphoric that they transitioned anyway even if it meant losing those around them, b. dysphoric males who were aware of MtFs but didnt want to lose everyone so they repressed, and c. dysphoric females who had no idea FtMs even existed and I suspect many of them just repressed as butch lesbians.

If you look at butch lesbian history it is quite interesting. Most butches are not FtMs, but I believe many FtMs repressed as butch lesbians. Im talking the type to take testosterone, surgically remove their breasts, some went by he/him too, but they identified as lesbians because they lacked the language to be anything else.

But since the 2010s, the huge increase in social awareness of FtMs has created an interesting phenomenon. In a short span of time, due to a whole bunch of gender-related reasons it would take too longer to ramble about, FtMs have become more socially acceptable than MtFs, while having almost the same amount of awareness. Therefore now our three groups are a. dysphoric males who are aware of MtFs and are so severely dysphoric that they transition anyway even if it meant losing those around them, b. dysphoric males who are aware of MtFs but dont want to lose everyone so they repress, and c. dysphoric females who know FtMs exist and get support in transitioning

this
>I genuinely don't understand the recent spike in new FtM cases
just like MtFs, it's likely people just coming out of the closet.
>I don't believe this is just a spontaneous occurrence going on
... why not?
>there must be a set of reasons why girls who aren't masculine in any sense of the word
people with gender dysphoria often do the opposite and try to force themselves to behave more like their AGAB as a cope
I was kinda hypermasc regarding how I looked and presented myself irl before trooning out

I think Hannah totally defies the limitations that even most feminists place on what a woman can be. She's masc and fem at the same time, yet incredibly attractive. Most people want to be attractive, that's a given, so why not make the most of what you have already, instead of trying to attain the exact opposite of what you were born with? I get that BDD is horrible, but is it treatable like anxiety or depression?

>I think Hannah totally defies the limitations that even most feminists place on what a woman can be.
I have no idea who Hannah is but the pic you posted seems like a normal woman to me.

To add, I have another pet theory, but this is totally unproven and purely speculative:

I think it might be possible that there is a % of afabs who experience gender dysphoria but are very culturally feminine, or experience partial gender dysphoria (e.g. dysphoria about breasts but not vagina), and that this percentage of afab enbies and feminine FtMs is larger the percentage of amab enbies and tomboy MtFs. Mind you, it's also possible that this is due to much greater pressures on dysphoric males to be binary transwomen instead of existing in a grey area. I should also qualify that most FtMs are still relatively-culturally-masc binary FtMs.

The effect is that this minority within a minority (fem FtMs and afab enbies) have only become aware in recent times that their constant distress/discomfort is indeed gender dysphoria. Before that, just being ok with wearing a skirt without getting suicidal, or being ok with A-cup breasts, could easily look like "you dont have dysphoria then, you're just a cis woman".

I think this pet theory is plausible because we see a parallel in gendered divides occur in sexual orientation as well. There are far more bisexual women than bisexual men now, but fewer lesbians than gay men. So back when "you are either straight or gay" was the norm, bisexuals were undercounted, and this would have mostly affected women. Although in this case, it is transmasc enbies and feminine trans men who were affected pre-2016.

You bring up several really important issues in this post.
I don't know of any conclusive way we can prove or disprove the theory that says the increase in ftm cases stems from acceptance/education bringing new formerly suffering people into the open. I would assume that we're likely past that phase, given that as you've said, societal acceptance for ftm is much greater than it is for mtf.
So I think it's fair to say that new cases of ftm within the last 5 years roughly, which mainly consist of people 25 and younger, isn't attributable to better social acceptance. Girls are being made to feel as though they don't measure up to high status female level, finding solace in online trans communities that will take in anyone regardless of whether they have BDD or not, and being lead into the ftm lifestyle. I think that's why detrans cases seem especially common among ftm aged 30 and under; their core psyches really were female in nature, but were buried under trauma and other issues about life in 21st century.

We must also address the fact that many self-reporting trans people don't suffer from body dysphoria, and are transitioning anyway because they feel it's their best chance at a better life. Or as in the case of AGP MTF, being a woman for them is rooted more in a deeply engrained sexual fetish more than it is a matter of being born in the wrong body. I don't know if there's a sexual element similar to being AGP but among the FTM population. You know more than I do about this subject.

No, average women work in offices or Starbucks or nursing, no cap that's just reality. Average women don't hoist 90 pound sea bass on their back, and then gut it and chuck the intestines into a bucket.

It's not organic. I think that much is obvious. I'm perfectly willing to accept that some males should have been born female, and some females should have been born make, but the current state of T is trendy dystopian nightmare shit. I've talked to MtF on this board that admitted they're not women, they are only attracted to adolescent girls, and that transitioning for them had nothing to do with dysphoria. Perhaps that's an outlier case, but still, I'm not believing that this is just an organic occurrence, and 20 year olds are finally getting to transition after suffering from discrimination. That kind of thing doesn't exist anymore.

>average women work in offices or Starbucks or nursing, no cap that's just reality
bro, you're just talking about jobs
she looks female, she presents female, absolutely nothing about her indicates gender dysphoria from that pic alone.

>in the last 5 years
I think it's also important to keep in mind the vast differences that can exist in social circles and contexts. In general, FtM awareness and acceptance has gone up a lot, but I dont think we can conclusively declare that every FtM who transitioned in 2017-2022 was already aware of it and had a supportive family in 2016. What if they were pre-pubertal in 2016, so of course they would only declare their gender dysphoria a few years later (since decades of prior research have shown that some cases of gender dysphoria have an onset at puberty)? FtM awareness and acceptance has been going up but it isnt universal. A nerdy girl in certain circles in urban california might have known in 2012, a girl in a rural area might have only heard of feminine FtMs by this year or not yet.

>detrans cases
Medical detrans, or social desist? Medical detrans is still very low even for younger FtMs. Social desist will of course include females who simply experimented with pronouns and cut their hair short, and I think that has zero actual impact on their overall lives. They didnt take hormones or surgeries. What matter is educating people properly on the medical procedures. I actually dislike that females who are experimenting may face ftm pressure to take testosterone or have surgeries "to prove they are truly trans". If they dont have dysphoria about those parts of themselves, they shouldnt be pressured. The hormones and surgeries exist for people who specifically are distressed by those body parts.

So far however, regret rates for hormones and surgeries remain very low, so this would suggest that most people who take it are actually serious about it.

>transmaxxing
That's an interesting theory but I think it applies even less to FtMs unless they are in the middle east or something. There is almost no male privilege that is strong enough in the west to justify transitioning for. And most cis people would get reverse-dysphoria from taking hormones.

>It's not organic. I think that much is obvious.
>source: trust me dude

>That kind of thing doesn't exist anymore.
it very much does. not everybody lives in a major metropolitan city or on the west coast

Source: trenders
They're not trans, but they are causing your group a lot of headaches.

>"BBQing wits da boys"
Is this about that one reddit pooner
>Why can't FtM just HannahMode
Desire to do any outdoorsy activity disappeared once puberty hit at 14, was le sporty tomboy kid before then
>why Hannah is more masc than 99% of FtM, yet she's happy being a girl.
She's not mentally ill so she can actually accept being a woman. FtMs want a male body, not just masculine hobbies. I think women like in your pic are cool tho

Already did all that and it didn't kill my desire to transition.

This is just as retarded as telling MtFs to be femboys

ftms are normally girly gay guys from my experience, it's not their activities that they're dysphoric about, it's their bodies