Do people stare at you user?

Do people stare at you user?

Attached: learningtodisappaer3.jpg (640x426, 87.44K)

not really. people here keep to their own business pretty well

They used to. Now they don't because i pass. I do get a lot of attention from guys though

Where do you live, Mech?

EVERY DAY AND EVERY TIME I GO OUTSIDE THEY STARE POINT AND LAUGH AT ME, I AM NOTHING BUT JOKE, THE FREAK CIRCUS GOING AROUND THE BLOCK WHENEVER I GO OUT. I AM NOTHING BUT A JOKE TO THEM AND AS A JOKE I WILL DIE MY DEATH BEING THE FINAL PUNCHLINE.

Attached: גֵיהִנוֹםגֵיהִנוֹםגֵיהִנוֹםגֵיהִנוֹםגֵיהִנוֹםגֵיהִנוֹםגֵיהִנוֹםגֵיהִנוֹםגֵיהִנוֹם.jpg (1080x1003, 149.42K)

some garbage river town named cincinnati

Attached: 10F48A92-78A9-4113-A30E-A5B9BA065594.jpg (2736x1824, 1.56M)

sometimes

Sometimes, although i'm not trans, i just like to wear minimal clothing when it's raining for instance which i suppose looks weird to some

it have happened a few times

why do i keep reading about cincinnati lately. is it like the new "in" city in the states?

it’s not “new” afaik. i was born here i think and im pretty sure ive lived here for most of my life too. cincinnati is relevant in random events at random times and people always shortly forget about our involvement. it freaks me out hearing us mentioned in the news too tho

wait i misread your post. no cincinnati is not in any way “in” in the US. it’s a decaying midwestern shithole the only difference btwn this one and the any others is that there’s a little bit of the south here too on account of it being a liminal space between the regions

Are you a bit of an exhibitionist? Do you enjoy the stares?

Sometimes I catch people looking. They either quickly look away or both of us keep that eye contact. I'm still not sure why they're looking (do I look weird? is it aggression or curiosity?) but I doubt I'll ever know. Probably shouldn't stare back since I'm awfully short but hey. I hope I don't look like a hostile shrimp.

I wouldn't consider myself one, i do have a fantasy about either doing it in the woods or in a thunderstorm (not sure how that one would play out) but i honestly just don't care, like if its hot out, im taking my shirt off, if its raining and hot, i'll keep it off, i don't care, i like how it feels on my skin

no, and it really puts this whole "day of the rope" shtick of pol into perspective.
As long as you don't look like an absolute linebacker hon, you don't really get noticed at all desu.

It's so funny, most anons from Any Forums say they would kill me but they wouldn't even recognize me on the street lmfao

Attached: reaction1.png (1102x888, 848.52K)

I get told I pass in every single passgen every single week and called a retarded BDD idiot everytime I say "no I don't pass" and yet I get stared at every single day

probly cause you’re hot idiot

Nobody ever sits next to me on this bus
there's no explanation for this to her than passgen being a huge hugbox.

they’re intimidated by you because of your hotness

No, people completely ignore me