Google...

Google, how do I find a schizo gf who bites my knees and hands and will sit with me for an hour so we can pet eachother and tramples me when she's sweaty and suffocates me and we can both smell eachother I'm going insane

Attached: hjkfdgfsdkghfkjgjdkgfhjkghfdjskghfjkg.png (2464x882, 173.12K)

That sounds awesome, if your a Dom you could easily find a bunch of trannies like this

Then I am supposedly in luck, dear god I hope I find them soon

take your meds, or stop taking your meds if you're currently taking your meds. either way switch something up. this ain't right

pls grow up already green

Hot as fuck

are there any actual ADULTS that would ever want a gf like that
besides chasers
you are either a creep or you need to lurk moar or both

>/tttt/
yea he's a creep

Nothing needs fixing my brain is at peak performance
I'm trying! I drink so much milk
So true
Bad taste

Bad drawing I just wanted to post since you guys kept my thread alive

Attached: trhrhr.png (638x792, 31.76K)

That's a boyfriend and you're a man

She's my real girlfriend who lets me sleep on her boobs and iwnbam you are delusional

he said yes!

Attached: drinks-on-me.jpg (750x592, 71.62K)

>Feet

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (1280x720, 100.62K)

>draw a man
>give it tits
>call it a girl
Interesting

I'm sorry you're too retarded to understand the sex/gender of a character if it's not spoonfed to you and presented like it's a calarts project

Attached: sforgor to savre.png (3472x712, 242.67K)

Yes
People are malding seething and coping in your draw threads because they can't understand how women don't always look like questionably aged moeshit anime girls and yet gynophilic people still find them attractive.
They also fail to realize part of the reason you draw characters this "honnish" is your art style. Your twinks have similarly long faces.

the heck do i have bad taste you’ve replied to me at least twice in old threads sayign i sound ideal
announced sage b/c L thread

i'm just pissed cause she's intersex and not trans because i felt seen before.

I hate how much hope this gives me, your still insane and have bad taste but just know I think your obsession is cute

me but I'm transbian

heartwrenching
I'm sure you'll find someone, and I hope you find some peace with your body through whatever you end up doing to change it