Ahahahahaha based

Ahahahahaha based

youtube.com/watch?v=5mnQTzhVgl8

Attached: Untitled-3-19.jpg (1200x630, 45.55K)

go shill elsewhere

It's a good laugh. You should watch it.

Could have been funnier, 6/10

If you don't know what a woman is because you're not a biologist, then you're admitting a woman is biological.

Cringe boomer shit, go away.

So you fucking 40 something cis males stop asking:
Women = an adult female human being.
Female = of or denoting the sex that can bear offspring or produce eggs, distinguished biologically by the production of gametes (ova) which can be fertilized by male gametes.
>of or
>of
Sex = either of the two main categories (male and female) into which humans and most other living things are divided on the basis of their reproductive functions
Gender = either of the two sexes (male and female), especially when considered with reference to social and cultural differences rather than biological ones. The term is also used more broadly to denote a range of identities that do not correspond to established ideas of male and female.

Basically, transwomen and transmen are 100% valid based on these definitions and is reinforced through the definition of gender.
By definition, 'of' implies related to women, so if someone presents as a woman, or dresses like a woman, or (put on your diapers for this one chud, it's gonna get messy) identifies as a woman, they are a woman. I mean, obviously if you dress as a woman, sound like a woman, it doesn't automatically make you a woman but if you identify as a woman, whether you look/act "womenly" or not, you're still a woman.

Matt Walsh and his army of chuds are all the guy being dunked on, I'm Shaq in this image. Take your L, I am woman.

Attached: shaq-big-dunk.gif (300x262, 1.41M)

Also, very ironically, this video would be considered child abuse. Exploiting children to weave your narrative, prageru does this A LOT. Right wingers, leave the children alone, ok?

>boomer
cringe
Didn't read the rest desu.

>triggered by the term 'boomer'
>probably is a boomer
>shits pants ferociously out of anger
>calls me cringe
>refuses to read or can't read
>is exactly who this post is meant for
>cry more
LET'S GET IT STARTED IN HERE!

Attached: breakdance-dance.gif (360x246, 1.53M)

Alden, is that you?

Attached: alden-bunag-tweets.png (840x655, 94.93K)

Boomer, are you getting defensive because I'm calling you out for exploiting children? Does it make you feel guilty? Is it a bit hypocritical?

Also, going back to this, I love how these idiots DEMAND an answer, yet have no idea what to do when the answer is presented to them because they are too stupid to even understand the concept of gender. These people literally emerged from a fucking swamp and just repeat what others repeat, they're drones. The people who know a little bit seem like god damned demigods because in comparison, these people are like super geniuses compared to literal balls of mud. You give them an answer, provide them with solutions, give them facts, or try to meet an understanding and these people react violently or are just too dumbfounded to do anything. They are preevolved subspecies of human, they react aggressively or get defensive when they are wrong and feel threatened by intellectuals. It's babybrain behaviour by literal mud people.
"I demand an answer"
Here you go
"I demand an answer that backs up what I'm saying, do it now or so help me god I WILL shit my pants..."
Shit your pants then idgaf
"Well... *bangs hands and shits violently* see what you made me do?!
Republican senate: hmm... my pants appear to be soiled as well, us pants shitters must stick together. Ban all gays and build churches!

Right-wingers are often very abusive but many leftists are a lot worse. TERFs in particular.

Classic TERF behavior. Inability to debate or argue, except as a script-like performative rhetoric.

>A WOMAN IS WHOEVER IDENTIFIES AS A WOMAN
WHAT IS A WOMAN?
WHAT IS A WOMAN?
WHAT IS A WOMAN?
WHAT IS A WOMAN?
WHAT IS A WOMAN?

I remember when Babylon Bee made comedic satire, now they just state leftist trannie delusion

Tranny Derangement Syndrome

>what is having a stroke

it’s insane just how seriously this movie has exposed gender ideologues. I’ve never seen an adult group of people throw as many preteen tantrums as this group. A sitting congressman rage quit a simple interview. Let them get as mad as they would like. We must keep pressing forward and exposing this madness because that’s just what it is. If people want to be trans and all that, great. I’m not here to tell people how to live their lives. However, I won’t stand by and watch people lie to others to foster a cult-like insurgency on our ideals as a people. I don’t want to attack anyone other than the professionals who KNOW they are lying but look the other way for profit. It’s disgusting.

Sad that as a 20s/teen you get triggered by being called a Boomer.

>A sitting congressman rage quit a simple interview.
when?