Why does my transgf walk around barefoot all the time?

Why does my transgf walk around barefoot all the time?

Attached: 1622615686206.jpg (605x605, 171.68K)

If it bothers you then give her to me so I can put those feet in my mouth

Unironically, both my gf and a friend (both tranners) say it's due to autism. Weird quirk, huh? I need my slippers.

if she walks on the balls on her feet when barefoot it's ADHD, if she walks on her heels it's autism

i..is this weird?
do you mean around the house? i do that
not outside though, too stressful
explain...

Idk but my cis sister (cister?) goes barefoot everywhere, even outside, so I guess your gf passes

It's normal where I live. That or socks.

Attached: 1652248642108.jpg (250x223, 10.52K)

i love being barefoot but my feet are ugly so i always wear socks cuz im ashamed of my gross feet

Attached: 1619975168581.jpg (1080x1080, 130.66K)

It's good for health

>explain...
cant, it's just a moderately strong statistical correlation, i have no idea about the causal relations

>if she walks on the balls on her feet when barefoot it's ADHD
tfw i have adhd and do this
How do you even walk on your heels?

in the house? who the fuck wears shoes in a house?

you put the heel down on the floor and leave it there
try it :)

Attached: FOJixVXXEA4Iszb.jpg (749x757, 50.12K)

pregnant.

Just put your whole weight on the heels and try to lift the rest of your feet.

I used to do every now and then as a kid, is that sort of thing that gives you an inexplicable feeling of satisfaction (if you're neurodivergent I guess lol), like pacing around in circles or resting your arms like a T-rex

actually stfu everyone even my kid sister shout this at me form across the house
>it's just comfy
>trex arms
>pacing in circles
>neurodivergent
no no no no no nononononononononono

Can I see your feet, user?

do you also flap your hands user

Attached: thumb_tumblr_l_627455353925279-1170114143.jpg (700x557, 216.39K)

No but I do fidget a lot and have problems holding eye contact.

But I don't think I'm autistic, I think it's just anxiety and self-steem issues lol

nah i just don't like being called out as the retard i am

Attached: 1653068497837.jpg (546x680, 50.37K)

Walking barefoot grows your dick :)

Sis if you're autistic you're autistic, nothing wrong with that lol

oh my god i've always considered that i might have adhd and i've done this for years what the fuck

just had surgery on ome of my toes so def no. i did used to have a pretty cute pic of my soles but i lost it. either way my feet are chunky and ugly shaped (despite being pretty small), and the second and third toe of each foot are stuck together (same deformity as stalin of all people). so theyre pretty nasty. bless whoever imvemted cute socks

Attached: __inubashiri_momiji_touhou_drawn_by_akiteru_akiteru98__sample-852ad864fdea06a5604408348c31e132.jpg (850x1202, 113.06K)

i tend walk on the balls of my feet but its because ive had downstairs neighbors for a significant portion of my life and try not to stomp around. i also just hate how my heels sound hitting the ground sometimes

could be she just doesn't like shoes
i walk on the balls of my feet when barefoot, and am constantly told to see a doc for adhd, even by neurodivergents...

AGP foot fetish

i hope some day some tranner thinks my feet are cute so i can walk around barefoot shamelessly in our house. also pretend to stub my toe once in a while (read: often) so she’ll kiss it better :(
nail polish for this feel? why am i like this

Please don't self-diagnose with autism/ADHD/OCD/whatever and actually let a therapist diagnose yoy

Believe it or not, my first gf also had two toes stuck together. It was cute but impeded her walking so she did have it fixed somehow later, I believe. Sadly we weren't together at that time anymore. So I can tell you from experience that I think feet like that can still be pretty, and I am sure yours have cute qualities too