Why are most trannies into their dads? Like literal dads

Why are most trannies into their dads? Like literal dads.

Attached: FHu-0KUWQAA3197.png (900x398, 132.28K)

idk but laika's artstyle and dialogue is amazing and her comics make me seethe with envy

I WANT WHAT THEY HAVE DAMNIT

BECAUSE I WAS NEVER ENOUGH FOR DADDY AND HE HATED ME FOR BEING GIRLY AND WHEN HE REALISED I WASNT GONNA BE HOW HE WANTED HE STOPPED PAYING ATTENTION TO ME AND NEGLECTED ME AND I DESPERATELY WANT HIM TO LOVE ME AND IF I CANT MAKE HIM LOVE ME AS HIS DAUGHTER I WANT HIM TO AT LEAST LOVE ME AS A WOMAN

Attached: 1655984703339.jpg (1024x942, 107.63K)

Shes so lucky to have a hot dad

its fake

No no no you’ve got it backwards I’m not into my dad my dad is in me

This was really sad. :/ Praying for you

Its not. Mald more.

There is literally no validation as strong as the man who made you fully accepting you as a woman sexually. Fucking NOTHING else will ever be as good. You will never be a woman unless your dad fucks you

How do you know?

ikr
even if it is he's still hot af in the comic. like my dream bf looks like laika's dad.

Attached: laikasdadishot.png (1912x852, 190.63K)

he seems to be paying more atrention and attempting to patch things up between us in his autistic way since I came out, and I'm trying to get over the hate side of my neurotic love-loath feelings towards him and trying to look pretty for him. he's up there in years and I want him to show me true love and acceptence before I lose him, whether thats as his daughter or as his lover

Attached: 1654537010588.png (500x349, 149.41K)

part of the claim is that her dad was the creator of a webcomic that was HUGE on tumblr and that her and her dad went to cons (apparently it was so big people cosplayed as characters from it). she also claims that people back then would speculate about her dad wanting to fuck her because of her resemblance to a character. just a bunch of hyperspecific information that somebody would have pieced together by now (especially with how crazy tumblr posters are about digging this kinda stuff up).

Or she lied slightly to protect him. Retard.

even if it is, I still respect it as a fellow bpd dadcon larper

Attached: dustbinrat-FVoh4gzagAAWQk__1.png (797x1456, 420.51K)

>dad loves me and has supported me unconditionally
>dad is really kind and sweet to me
>dad is really handsome on top of it
I'm trying my best not to be a daddy fucker but I...I can't handle this temptation.

Attached: 1644819996432.jpg (500x622, 95.5K)

if she really wanted to lie to protect him she would just say less lmao

Malding and seething

i always make weird incest jokes around my dad, like how he should fuck my sister or something.

That's pretty fucked up you should probably not do that

olive we both know you’re just seething that your incest fantasy isnt real and i keep bursting your bubble

can't help it just comes out

what the fuck is wrong with you

Attached: feelsweirdman.jpg (519x510, 26.48K)

Shut

Attached: 1654642213242.gif (540x501, 1.56M)

Your father will know peace and pleasure when you 49%