/Gaygen/, cosplay edition

Old:

Attached: images (1).jpg (275x183, 10.58K)

first for julian being a dumb fat cunt that cant save a jpg properly lmfao

Pooner bf!

Attached: 1656020997859.jpg (639x804, 58.98K)

I'm not sure exactly what youre asking. Like do I have friends I like? Or do I have romantic feelings for anyone I fuck?

Better then an elitist anti-mobile bpd troon with no bf

Unironically aesthetic but unfuckable

why have i seen this thread whyyyyy
fuck im in a spiral of shit rn

im literally on my phone rn you dense buffoon

>look, Rick, I don kno nuthin’ aboot this “jaypig” or whatever ya call it, and I don kno why it needs savin’

Attached: F5452F32-174F-4D26-B4AC-F5E6CB3DFB3D.gif (640x288, 1.68M)

kek

what's wrong

Not everyone has drank their coffee yet, unlike you no life obsessed failed boymodders. What are you even doing here? Go to mtfg and stop shitting up the thread with your retarded antics

Reminder that debaser is a fat slob with zero self respect who'd rather spend hours shoving dildos up is but than go for a jog, and he wants all of you to be giant pieces of shit too so he can feel better about his failure as a human. Almost anything you want out of life is achievable by hearing what he says and doing the exact opposite. He is truly an example (mistake) we can all learn from

I've been there and it's boring and too fembrained, wailing of women gives me a headache im clearly one of the boys

Attached: me.jpg (1080x849, 222.07K)

i mean like romantic feelings or platonic feelings for anyone you fuck
even women don't like other women...

The twinkling give us good art, leave him alone.

Why are schiza and delta's bf's bull such bullies?

You WILL fuck his elvish poon
And you WILL like it

Attached: 148b4aaf72e2edb0245117a7b343b08f.jpg (794x960, 87.23K)

>I'm not like other grills, owo

Yes you are.

They started it.

also you could wake me up in the middle of the night and id save a jpg properly with one eye closed, sucks to suck

Attached: dark-souls-skill-issue.gif (498x494, 3.19M)

Sometimes, but it's a pretty high bar.
Platonic yeah I have a sub rn that is fucking GIGA BASED and is pretty chill.
As far as romantic it's possible but probably pretty rare, would require an exceptional congruence of personality and physical traits. Honestly I'm not sure I'm alone in this, when people talk about their ideal bf or whatever they're usually describing someone that barely exists in significant numbers, I'm just aware of this fact and don't really expect romantic feelings to show up with most bottoms.

Still more of a man than shiza and cersei

Unironically has higher test than both lmao

idt nils is trans lol

I have very little physical attraction to this but I'll be damned if I can't admit it looks cool as fuck.

No u + u will die alone

I'm sure your dad is proud of you

Julian.
I always liked that name.

We all do, but I'll at least be fucking prime bussy the whole time and not die from being crushed by my own fat in my sleep at age 35 so

Looks like I was right haha
Not all of us do, some of us are capable of meaningful relationships. Also I'm literally not even that fat.

Not for long. Soon shiza will overdose on hrt and chop off his 'nads

Thanks

Stop pretending that two ugly fatties cohabitating is a relationship, it's a cope, and no sane person wants that.