>20 y.o trans girl
>moving to a new place by myself
>go to check out a studio unit from craigslist with my dad
>current tenant lets us in the gate and shows us around
>hasn’t met us before
>turns to us as we’re about to go inside the apartment
>”So, do you two want to live here… together?”
nonononONONONO

Attached: 2587B24A-A4DE-4401-A727-0C3DABA5A1D1.jpg (460x345, 29.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

is2.Any
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How come everyone suddenly wants to fuck their dad?
Also based MILF moder

idgi, what's wrong?

Didn't read, fuck you for promoting animal cruelty. Go vegan

Attached: insemination-vache-afrique.jpg (500x297, 25.15K)

my friend once told me she did picrel on accident

?!

she grew up on a farm and accidentally fisted a cow’s ass

We need a greentext for that

OP
is2.Any Forums.org/lgbt/1656048862901.png

honestly id have to ask her to tell me the story again it’s been awhile since i heard it. idek what she was doing to accidentally do that

idek how you could even forget a story like that

We will be waiting for you

Kek, imagine being 20 and still living with your parents

>dresses like a prostitute
>hates her dad
why are transwomen like this?

Attached: agp-androphilia.jpg (725x392, 32.14K)

that photo made me hungry, now i'm going to eat a cow-based product

Attached: ohvlmmusoqj31.jpg (656x656, 43.11K)

"Animal cruelty" advocates are the biggest fags on the planet. The labor conditions of humans on factory farms is the most unethical thing about them

lmao kek american clownflag, go eat tofu stuffed with brown food colouring

Enjoy the digestive problems, diseases, heart issues, cruelty, high cholesterol, diabetes, cancers, etc.
Also, you must be underaged because this is what I expect from youtube comments, "meat yummy" is the weakest argument, it's pathetic.
"Animal cruelty" advocates are based as hell because they aren't baby brained like yourself. Nonhuman animals and human animals are both sentient beings that feel pain and want to live their life, therefore we should minimize harm to both, that simple. Yes, they suffer ptsd and can become maimed or even killed by the equipment they use on the exploitation of nonhuman animals. You realize how unnecessary it is? The health risks through consumption, the effect on the planet(ocean, air, forests, etc)
It bothers you because it calls you out for the damage that you do, and rather than doing something about it you attack other people and try to villify them not only to make us look bad(which only furthers our point and makes yourself look even more hypocritical) as a defense mechanism for your guilt and your role in fucking up the planet. Yeah, gee if someone called me out on my bullshit I own up to it and try to be better, that's called maturity, flailing around like a baby, namecalling, and demoralizing others is babybrained.
Also, you're on Any Forums I can only assume you are using "fag" as a positive or neutral term because that is a derogatory slur otherwise and will make you liable to be reported. You're really batting 0 for 2 here, slugger.
If you want to discuss animal rights with someone who knows their shit, you will get fucked and educated. I know my shit, and animal rights ARE human rights, because we are evolved ANIMALS, you goddamned moron. So, you can blindly go about the rest of your life eating animals/animal products knowing that you are contributing to the destruction of your health, someone else's health, and the health of the planet OR you can eat plant based and go vegan and not be a hypocrite.

>American clownfag
You realize that tofu is an eastern dish, right?
You also realize that America is only recently adopting more plant based options and has been a yeehaw rodeo aquarium, zoo, burger, dairy, egg, circus since it's "inception"? Look up earthling ed's video about dairy and WWII. You have NO idea what you're talking about. Go eat your carcinogenic, hormone ridden, bacteria laden, product of cruelty dead animal flesh that is proven to cause various diseases, cancers, and ailments not to mention the destruction of the planet via fishing bycatch, forest fires and animal agriculture. Do your research, but first go vegan.

based posting androgynanon

stupid people like you stop scientific progress

we need more genetic engineered animals to make them more fat and tasty
or to make them even more custom, imagine having a pet rat that glows that would be very cool

>Also, you must be underaged because this is what I expect from youtube comments, "meat yummy" is the weakest argument, it's pathetic.
nope, it's just to make fun of you, not to argument anything

>Nonhuman animals and human animals are both sentient beings that feel pain and want to live their life
we could remove parts of the brain to make them don't feel anything with genetic engineering if that would make you feel better (100% first world entitlement)

but thanks people like you we can't do that right now

>the effect on the planet(ocean, air, forests, etc)
don't care, i'm going to be death when that is going to happen
even is that happen i would be rich enough to move to safe zones

>as a defense mechanism for your guilt and your role in fucking up the planet
i don't feel bad for fucking up the planet, i even want to fuck it more so we can force humanity to expand to another planets and fuck them too

we are designed to eat all the resourced of a planet and then move on, stop crying about this stupid thing

>The health risks through consumption
google the health risk about only eating plants

conclusion
your position is based on entitlement, you think that you are better than people that eat meat products but you aren't

imagine caring about $CURRENT_STUFF, so pathetic, lmao

I won't. I will stop eating meat but I will never stop eating eggs, cheese and milk