Just had a date and he wouldn't look me in the eyes

>now I feel like a hideous beast and want to die
Thanks for coming to my ted talk

Attached: sad-anime-girl-suicide-95n92tffly2goha4.jpg (900x506, 86.81K)

he was probably an autistic retard OP dont pay him any mind

Attached: 5LYzTBVoS196gvYvw3zjwNM7XWg7FyuQhvix_KIur1g.gif (500x357, 969.37K)

I'm super socially awkward and autistic and I can't even do this on dates with attractive cis women, fyi

t. straight guy

Or perhaps OPetty is just ugly?

its way more likely OP just got a date with an autist

I'm thinkin Op is ugly and the dude didn't wanna make eye contact with them. Wouldn't blame the guy!

Hmm possible. Or maybe naive/anxious
That's how I feel about myself, but then this happened so idk. I have no fucking clue I've never had such a lack of feedback or interest or inability to look at me

Attached: Screenshot_20220623-231006_Message+.jpg (1440x587, 83.98K)

I keep telling everyone I'm a hon, but nobody listens. You're probably right

hard to say. see how things go tomorrow

Probably never hear from him again

>you need to be shredded
>you need to be great at sex
>you need to earn 6 figues sallary
>you need make eye contact
you bitches won't settle for anything other a super human chad

I'm the one whose date basically showed no interest, but sure... Poor chaser. He deserves better than me. Hopefully his next date doesn't look like a man

I can't look into people's eyes because I'm autistic
relax user

I did that too on my first date with a passoid tgirl, fuck she was just out of my league and I was still too autistic and shy to make eye contact. Fuck me im cringing all over again fuck.

How bad is it if out of all those things I just really want my bf to workout?

Attached: 1594142278371.jpg (171x141, 3.85K)

And what do YOU bring to the relationship?

Workout like go to the gym and they're 3 years in? or what

In the list I can bring the sex and eye contact easily. As for the money it depends on how things are after I finish uni. I'll cook, clean, nurture, and do the other things he needs.

I'd rather them be willing to start to workout as the relationship starts. That way I can help them and things would be easier. I'm fine with them being overweight at the start too

Attached: no signal!.jpg (250x248, 4.39K)

something I've noticed in life is fucking nobody ever looks me in the eyes, my last bf not once looked me in the eyes but looked other people in the eyes just fine.
I am unlovable guttertrash

Thanks everyone for the feedback, I never realized how many people can't look you in the eyes. Now that I think about it, out of all my dates I've never had a situation like this. I've probably gone out with ~15 men this year and nothing like this has happened. What are other signs he could be autistic?

Acceptable. I wish you the best.