How do you know if child should be allowed to take HRT? No cop-out answers like deferring to a psychologist

How do you know if child should be allowed to take HRT? No cop-out answers like deferring to a psychologist.

Attached: pin.png (483x483, 387.17K)

they should not. what a silly question

no more youngshits

That they are certain and there is months to years of documented evidence of their dysphoria
It's not a crazy question bro it's just logic

No child should be taking puberty blockers and HRT

wait for him to turn 21

>How do you know how to answer the question? No cop-out answers like the right answer!

Attached: 564.png (512x468, 163.01K)

psychologists can't even agree on what a woman is
whether a child is able to consent to hormone therapy is obviously beyond them

OK, so how should the psychologist determine if a child should be given HRT? You're avoiding the question.

it's not the psychologist's decision what gender the child is.
that's up to the child.
the psychologist's role should be to guide the child through to being able to give an answer.
this should be done in an unbiased way that avoids grooming by suggestion. fortunately the failings of recovered memory therapy give us a good template of what to avoid

>older than 14
>wanted to be the opposite gender for more than two years
>if ftm, no history of sexual abuse/harassment or discomfort around men
that's it, anything else is retarded.

I'm sure this thread was made in good faith and OP is here to have a rational and balanced discussion.

Attached: 1639039416605.png (976x850, 502.09K)

>be closet ftm
>get abused
>can't transition because someone else chose to abuse you

>poltroll posts bait thread
>"and don't say psychologist, give me a real answer"
>user says psychologist
>"but that's not a real answer"
>user turns it into a real answer
>op ragequits

Attached: 8D7iw27Czxl1EAAAAASUVORK5CYII=.png (160x160, 6.63K)

>psychologists can't even agree on what a woman is
>whether a child is able to consent to hormone therapy is obviously beyond them
you are blindingly retarded

I didn't ragequit, was a good answer and I appreciate that they spent the time to write that out. I made the thread to hear what others think about the topic. Personally, I think HRT should be freely available and teenagers should be given the opportunity to make their own decisions (and mistakes).

This. Yes one can be a stickler and probably use a brain scan to confirm the need, but it really should be child's decision regardless. You can pretty much take them at their word, I can assure you those who have no interest in transitioning pretty much never will doubt it. More to the point if tgey decide on surgery later, they wont feel phantom pain once you excise or modify parts that dont fully register as "theirs" unlike other humans who had to get those areas amputated for unavoidable medical reasons and didnt want those parts gone.

just let em lmao 99% of the time they're actuslly trans. the 1% of the time is the fault of brainwashing tumblr uwu ftms who should be publicly executed

Women is a mater of biology not psycology. And its defined by individuals able to produce or with the potential capacity to produce large gametes.

Force it, plug your child into HRT pump. Show how much you love and support LGBTAWHDUSU3728):+'!"!'!*!'/ community

as a youngshit who did therapy, I can honestly say that there is no way for a cis therapist to prepare a teenager with gender dysphoria for what will happen mentally and socially during transition
therapy was really useful for getting me through some depression/anxiety shit, but the main thing that actually made me feel ready to decide to go on hrt was going to a trans youth support group.
there's not really anyway to (nor do I think it should be) required to take this step, but genuinely talking openly to other trans people made me feel sure I was making the right decision for myself.
i know this is a culture war bait thread so we're supposed to argue about how to "prove" you're trutrans, but I actually think the main concern should be making sure trans teens and adults are getting real support rather than just being "screened" by some shitty psychologist who has no idea what transition is really like.
In general I'm pro informed consent for HRT, but it is bullshit, I got a two page sheet listing the physical effects of testosterone.
Almost every detrans person I know ended up retransitioning later because they just jumped into medical transition without getting a full understanding of what was going to happen and how it really does feel like it's affecting every area of your life for the first couple years, got cold feet, and then realized they were still stuck with dysphoria.
It's kind of like seeing a bunch of people having fun in the pool and jumping in and realizing the water's super cold, and your reaction being "why didn't anyone tell me this water's freezing?" and getting out, and then realizing everyone else went through the same thing and has now adjusted to the temperature.

All afabs should be on a low dose of T, beginning at first ovulation but customizable (with a minimum dose) thereafter
All amabs should compete in various athletic competitions up through age 10 at which points the bottom ranking 95% will be put on estrogen forthwith
The top 5% will undergo male puberty and intense exercise. At 18, they will be milked for semen to preserve the species, either in the lab or via a collection condom worn if a woman wants to contract a Breeder for a night
Beginning on a Breeder’s 21st birthday they will themselves be transitioned into women, though they will suffer heavy fines or imprisonment if they let their muscle mommy physique or penis length atrophy
This future is inevitable. Will you be ready?