Mfw I'm a fem gay bottom with no dysphoria who transitioned for the sole reason of getting fucked by straight guys

>mfw I'm a fem gay bottom with no dysphoria who transitioned for the sole reason of getting fucked by straight guys
I don't regret a thing, straight guys fuck 10x better

Attached: 1632341105386.jpg (184x184, 17.1K)

>straight guys fuck 10x better
true or meme?

10000000% true and dont believe anyone that says otherwise

I know it's dumb but I always subconsciously rule out straight guys, I tell myself they're less interesting than bi or gay guys even though that's not really true. I suppose truly straight guys wouldn't be interested in fucking me anyway

Bisexuals are better.

Straight men aren't interested in mtfs

this is why i don’t buy the “HSTS is trutrans” blanchshit lol

meme

it's definitely true

i font care if theyre straight gay bi whatever...
as long as theyre cool to be around when theyre not fucking me good

Weird larp. Straight men are absolutely horrible at fucking. They don't use enough lube and ignore you when you ask them to stop and apply more. One actually made me bleed, so I'm never doing that again.

it doesnt matter what they are as long as they care about you enough to want you to enjoy sex too

why do you keep making these larp threads

>this is why i don’t buy the “HSTS is trutrans” blanchshit lol
blanchard himself has implied on twitter he considered AGP more valid than HSTS

Wrong
t. straight man

do u have a link im curious

hello I'm a straight guy

why do you have shit opinions? straight guys have been scientifically proven to make whoever they dick down cum less

Blanchard says whatever makes him seem like the enlightened contrarian. HSTS isnt real and AGP has nothing to do with dysphoric transsexualism

Am I failed hsts if I trooned for same reason, but have malebrain and pass only as femboy?
Like, I hate masc4masc and want to be treated more like a woman by a bf, not like "just dude like me I can fuck with"

But it's still awful, the only people who could possible be into me are closeted bis who want casual relationship for a few years and then find wife and get kids. And I feel that most "hsts" have same fate - if you are not postsrs stealthoid, you'll attract only chasers, not actual straight men.

Very fembrained. Based
How are the boobs? Would you recommend transition to other bottoms?

the boobs are fun and guys seem to really like them, I don't really care that much about them

I would definitely recommend it to other bottoms, people treat you better as a girl than a bottom