Why do some lefties and libs stanning ukraine so fiercely?

Why do some lefties and libs stanning ukraine so fiercely?
Aren't they aware that it's a homophobic, transphobic and generally bigoted slavshit dump just like russia? And any other eastern european shithole for that matter
>but ughh putin bad!!!
Zelensky is no better banning transwomen to escape the country
>but muh war crimes!!!!!
Lierally who cares
Just let slavshits kill eachother

Attached: 24fbdb9cfc2b84d6b26d8a5f314c0750126d8478.jpg (3500x1968, 1.29M)

kind of amazing to me how it shook out that the "el basado" stance on the ukes was "staying to defend your country from a foreign invasion by someone trying to rebuild the USSR is cringe because uhh americans...Le Bad

most people just do whatever the television says. they just watch msnbc instead of fox news.

Attached: safaf.png (771x340, 44.2K)

>staying to defend your country from a foreign invasion
often also being forcibly conscripted into the army while you try to flee death and war only to be forced back into the meat grinder by your own state

You’re surprised the opinion of the token opposition is just the opposite of the mainstream
Its all there is, behind all ideology is just a stupid culture war where people completely flip flop based on the whims of media and power

fox news is the #1 news network and its not even close

No actual leftist supports ukraine

Libertarian types sure do
Tankies don't but they support russia instead which is even more retarded

Russia in general is much more poweful and has much more influence over chuds in the west. Russia losing would mean a serious blow to the morale of chuds.

They don’t know and/or don’t care. Feel better?

Because Russia is much worse than Ukraine and getting worse every day in this aspect, whereas Ukraine had been making very decent progress for a country in its situation, let alone eastern europe.
All women without children of proper age should be conscripted imo in a situation like this, just like the brits did in ww2, at least forcing them to work in munitions factories, it's not like literally every other country in the world wouldn't do the same in their situation.
Regardless of whatever issues Ukraine may have had before, they're probably too busy killing the same war criminals and mercenaries that raped Syria (among other places) a thousand times over to do anything else in the meanwhile, and I think that alone is enough for any liberal to be happy about. Of course I do hope for a Ukrainian victory and all that, and its integration into the West and EU is prolly the best possible thing to happen for LGBT rights there, not to say that certain EU member states don't have such issues, but they're certainly better off than any possible Russian client states.

Uhh, don't you know that Russia literally STOLE THE ELECTION FROM HILLARY???

Fox News trains people to have the most convenient beliefs to the oligarchy. Liberal news trains people to have the second most convenient beliefs. Making fun of liberals is fun but making fun of unironic fox news watchers feels like kicking a disabled puppy

Nigger, you do realize that Russia is the spearhead in the movement against LGBT rights in the world right now, right?

Attached: image.png (848x511, 178.97K)

everything that redditor said is based

>crashing my retirement to own putin
What the fuck is wrong with redditors?

A world in which Russia is winning politically is not a world worth living in. Putin having his way will just motivate rightoids here even more to take away our rights.

what the fuck? what the fuck is wrong with you?

Nigger, are you blind?
Just fucking look:
Putin is using anti-LGBT conservatism to gain more support in the west, and rightoids love him because of this.

No user what's wrong with you? Putin and the current policy makers in Russia are obvious extortionists and abusers of their nation for personal power and financial gain.

i’m not a cuck i support russia cause i’m anti nazi, russia is the good in this situation, contrapoints breadtube feds will say noooo muh zelensky actor president after 2014 US coup is so wholesome! Z

why the fuck should I give a fuck? what the fuck is your fucking problem? did you know there are people dying right now in the congo? do you give a fuck?

>i’m not a cuck
>supports degenerate mutt cleptocracy

That's a false equivalence, but even if that were true: after the 2000s Putin's Russia tried to rebrand itself as a european alternative to the US, poorer but free of shit like LGBT, a last bastion of "traditional values". It funds and cooperates with most anti-LGBT far-right parties in Europe. Whereas Ukraine is just a poor country that doesn't actually have the power to influence world politics, and it's willing to join the EU which means it must "westernize" itself.
>Zelensky is no better banning transwomen to escape the country
Being a tranny doesn't necessarily mean you are unfit for combat. Cisgender women aren't drafted because, during a war, they take care of the children while men fight. Trans women, however, can have no children.
Anyway, this is a non-issue. Ukrainian trannies who get a legally recognized sex change can indeed leave the country; those who didn't can still escape to western Ukraine where nothing is happening since the Russians left.

What is the solution then? Ukraine can't win. Keep fighting until every ukranian is dead? Go directly to war with Russia and destroy the entire world with nukes? try and institute a coup and slice up Russia AGAIN despite the fact that we're already back here just 30 years after last time?