Have you listened to your daily Bambi Sleep session yet?

You do want to become a bimbo doll, right user?

Attached: image.jpg (1280x720, 99.12K)

i have unironicly avoided sissy stuff my entire life and still ended up a literal fucking bimbo. god truely gives her silliest battles to her funniest clowns

Attached: __kitagawa_marin_sono_bisque_doll_wa_koi_wo_suru_drawn_by_eatfishfly__sample-3bf1fd9c28a21d030987108b08cb60b0.jpg (850x1212, 118.31K)

might as well do it now then

I want to be brainwashed to be an adorable anime girl. Sadly there's no hypno for that.

Attached: 340bd957d90cb7d4ad20f1acba632a39.jpg (500x446, 31.37K)

Never used to like the robot voice stuff, but now it works for me, idk why. Maybe I’ll play with the bambi stuff, but the fact that it’s one long series that builds on itsef is kinda too much of am investment.. I do a lot of hypno, but I like a lot variety in my files.

i want some recommendations for transformation hypno that isn’t fetishy and sexual please

If you can get over the text to speech voice you could make your own. You could just alter a hypno script you find online.

Actually kinda Goddess Gracie went for something like that.
>you could make your own
Hmm, true. That would be pretty epic.

There are a ton on youtube. The ones on there aren’t usually that sexual.

does hypno actually work?
Like have you have you actually gone into a trance while listening, find yourself able to quickly fall into the trance when hearing the trigger words, find it changes your behavior, etc.?

Trigger words just don't last very long for me, except a few, but I'm able to fall into trance pretty easily. It helps if you know how to meditate.

thanks i’ll check for when i take dxm next

but what's the point? I just find it kinda offputting and im already there anyways?

Attached: __ramlethal_valentine_guilty_gear_and_1_more_drawn_by_tina_fate__e9872df589f8a2b03d79b5206dc633be.jpg (1600x1200, 804K)

some of the trigger words do last effectively though?
I've always been curious about how effective hypno is, lots of people will say it basically does nothing. It's hard to tell the difference between people saying it works because of the fetish, and people who actually find themselves effected by it

To finish the job, this is what god built you for

Its a well documented phenomenon that has been associated with the occult and mysticism long before it was called "hypnosis." Your mind is very plastic, and you can train yourself to respond to suggestion in a highly focused state. The more you believe in it, the better it works, but that's because you need to let yourself feel unguarded. Once you let yourself get into it, without trying to force things, you'll get there. It takes practice, but yeah, I've basically made myself feel much more feminine and much more submissive with hypnosis.

this thread convinced me to stop taking estrogen, thanks. (not joking)

Got another one. Good job fellas.

Don't let a Any Forums thread influence your life that much

It’s an act of mutual performance that eventually transforms into habit.

mmmmm bambi loves to obey

>Don't let a Any Forums thread influence your life that much
too late. Any Forums threads already influenced me to start taking estrogen in the first place. Any Forums giveth and Any Forums taketh away

good girl

the job IS finished though. it's been over for a long time now

Attached: __ramlethal_valentine_lucifero_and_goldlewis_dickinson_guilty_gear_and_1_more_drawn_by_tina_fate__48131df2db4b1a6fac1c9f3fbeffca0d.jpg (1600x1200, 893.31K)