Male

>Male
>Bottom
>Biggest desire in life is to get impregnated

Something seriously went wrong in my brain programming when god made me. Its like he forgot to switch one Y to X

Attached: 1656037489050.jpg (1638x2048, 340.68K)

WRONG IMAGE WRONG IMAGE FUCK HOW DO I SWTICH

Looks like the right image to me
I’d impregnate that cow everyday

Heh new fren

Please don't ban me if the OP image is NSFW, I clicked the wrong one..

beautiful
absolutely beautiful
fucking saved thanks op

Attached: Screenshot_20220623-211112_Firefox.jpg (1080x1079, 202.88K)

giwtwm

There's nothing wrong with you. You can have as much of my sperm as you need....

you're just a woman. also a lolcow

god didn't make a mistake, he's a fucking chaser

god made me a failed male with gender dysphoria and an absolute bottom brain does he think this shit is funny or something

he gave me a battle i had no chance of winning bros

based god

Well in the prize winning novel Detransition, Baby by Torrey peters, the main character is a trans woman who replaces her desire to get impregnated by bug chasing.

He's going to watch you malefail throughout your life, bring you up to heaven for a quickie then drop your ass to hell where you will be permanently boyremoved by the devil himself.

Hot, I wonder if there's erotic literature about the devil

>ywn be chained up in a basement and reduced to a mere baby factory
>ywn be forced to give birth again and again
>ywn be injected with special hormones so you can get pregnant again immediately after giving birth
Were we put on this planet just to suffer?

Attached: 1630551400308.jpg (3200x2400, 891.87K)

you can still be given drugs that make you lactate, and be chained up and milked all day, until your milk production is so high it's actually painful to go more than an hour without milking and it has to be part of your permanent routine

giwtwm

it really can be you
if you ever ended up getting a job you'd have to take milk breaks every 30 minutes to prevent you from leaking through your shirt. Better to just stay in the milking stock.

the boymoder flag followed by
>male
really ties it together desu lol

Where can I read more on milkmaxxing?