Transbiangen - getting a haircut edition

A thread for trans women who love other women to discuss life and lesbianism, now rebooted.

QOTT: What kind of haircut do you have and how do you style it?
QOTT2: Are you happy with your hair? If not, what other hairstyles do you want to try next?

Attached: 23.jpg (800x1102, 120.67K)

my hair is too short rn to have any cute hairstyles :/
trying to grow it out but it takes forever..

you could try a cute pixie cut, but I feel your pain on the slow grow process ugh

I have twink haircut and trying to grow it out.want long curly hair

>Qott:
My hair is just long and curly, I plan to style and it probably cut it short eventually but until then its just long

i would like to have a moment of silence for wlwg. may you rest in peace soldier

Attached: tumblr_2f34d3b1dab2f9a517bc3e63ae994178_607eeca3_540.jpg (540x323, 46.38K)

it was a predictable outcome, this is far from the first time its been attempted

I will keep it alive

wlwg is never truly dead, just missing in action

Attached: 1503737974435.jpg (1041x1024, 179.49K)

the fact that it only took one(1) drama 4 the whole gen 2 implode and die shows how truly unstable it was. there are tons of gens with a million dramas and they still exist, but it only took one 4 wlwg 2 sink and die

How do I overcome my immense self hatred for finding femininity attractive

it happens all the fucking time im telling you

>few months of tbg without any trolls
>huh, maybe they've left lets try /wlg/ again
>goes nice for a few weeks, sometimes even a month or two
>drama occurs, usually over a fucking tripfag
>multi thread discourse over nothing
>thread dies
>/tbg/ returns
>few months pass
>huh, maybe surely this time wlwg will work

h-how do i make sure my gf wont leave me for a cis man when she starts hrt? we’re both bi but prefer girls and desu shes my soulmate and id do anything for her ;___;

baby trap

im mtf too…

1.Idk I just leave it down rn
2.I’m fine with it to be honest but I want to cut it I’m just not sure on a style yet. It’s hard to find a way to fit in tranny bangs with my particular curliness

so what you're saying is that wlwg will return by halloween?

diaper trap

how do transbians feel about sub couples? mutual chastity?

there's like, 10 attractive transbian tops on this planet user

>QOTT: What kind of haircut do you have and how do you style it?
I have a haircut like picrel and styled like that too
>QOTT2: Are you happy with your hair? If not, what other hairstyles do you want to try next?
I like it a lot!!:3 Sure it's not as good for passing, but it's not like I pass anyways so what's the use in going with a haircut I like less?

Attached: 2020-10-12 14_16_05-Suicide Boy - Ch. 37 Hooni's First Love 3 - MangaDex.png (425x549, 393.99K)

>QOTT: What kind of haircut do you have and how do you style it?
Long, layered, and with bangs!
>QOTT2: Are you happy with your hair? If not, what other hairstyles do you want to try next?
I'm happy with it for now. I do want to cut it a few inches shorter for summer and to even out the layers so it looks more tidy. I've been fine with a pseudo-wolfcut lesbian look, but I'm starting to lean towards something more femme lately. I want to wear nicer clothes and be a more laidback beauty rather than someone that stands out more now from looking scruffy boyish than looking put together and girly.
Sometimes I consider cutting it short again, like for a bob, but ultimately I'm fine with just tying it back in a bun whenever I want it shorter and out of the way.

Attached: 90367991_p0.jpg (850x1169, 564.85K)

is that an edited panel? i hvent read suicide boy yet

Nah its from an arc in it where he wants to ask out a girl, so he gets a new haircut and new fashion

Attached: 2020-10-12 14_15_40-Suicide Boy - Ch. 37 Hooni's First Love 3 - MangaDex.png (218x585, 165.11K)