Why are these "experts" and "professionals" so afraid to say the word Female? when they know its the right answer

Why are these "experts" and "professionals" so afraid to say the word Female? when they know its the right answer

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 30.88K)

because they're literally retards who are afraid a crowd of more retarded people will come after them for saying the f word

I hate gender theory and I hate gender critical people can we kill both of them and then live on, the reason why trans people get a bad rep is because both of them exist

A woman is whoever will have sex with me (there are no women)

I think it's really funny that at most like less than 10,000 people actually saw it because the dude was charging 100 fucking dollars to view it

Man I hate this question, every time it's asked it requires an indepth explanation about how words work that gets ignored because the person asking it never had any intention of learning anything, but instead sitting smugly in there attempt to semantics trans peaple out of existence. Fuck off and die.

>afraid
They aren't, they're larping as afraid to fit the terf/rightoid narrative and you fell hard for it

I’m a bit of a dumb dumb, but I’m both a troon and a mega cum lord in history. I did a decent amount of research on the history of both the social and scientific application of race and gender. Hook me up with an interview next time Matty.

It's honestly as good as they say it is. I thought all the hype was just for pr but nah its genuinely a great film

imagine your movie flopping so hard that you need to hire shills that advertise it to the very demographic the film aims to criticize. sad!

Honestly I find it much worse when someone tries to argue their way out of the concept of sex. Woman is a term of little utility outside of everyday use. Female is technical and people should keep their disgusting little paws off of it.

It's on bitchute, pirate it like any sane person

How was your first day of being alive?

>little utility outside of everyday use
Everyday use constitutes the majority of usage of most words
>they are coming for 'female'
Literally no MtF on this board would say they are biofemale

Anyone who in clothed everyday life resembles a female to me, i call that person a woman. Trans-obsessed people like walsh probably already "accidentally" gendered stealth trans women as women anyway. Of course, the politically correct definition is "internal gender identity", and it's fine for a word to have varying definitions. Go ahead and argue that "woman" has to mean female but you'll still end up gendering stealth trans women as women.

why do shills keep posting these threads here every day

>Everyday use constitutes the majority of usage of most words
yes.
>Literally no MtF on this board would say they are biofemale
They don't. Usually it is more a case of them getting lost in the argument. Something like
>some user defines woman by biological sex
>mtf runs with it for god knows what reason and starts arguing that if [female] = XX and [male] = XY then intersex are ill-defined, hence there are exceptions, hence why not include XX/XY trannies in that list of exceptions.
Happens more often than you think. They implicitly do because otherwise they would have lost the argument, failing to realize they lost on account of accepting a faulty conflation.

a few more threads about that movie and we will win the culture war chudbros

I loved this documentary. It really gave me some insight into the dangers of transitioning. I've always felt it was dangerous, and Matt Walsh confirmed it.
BTW, I grew up in Tennessee (the state Matt Walsh is based out of), and seeing how these "therapists" are ruining my home state hurts my heart.

You have no media literacy whatsoever if him cutting off professionals explaining their practices is considered revealing to you

Attached: 20220623_230557.jpg (500x500, 54.74K)

But user, if the subject gets cut off, that means the interviewer won the argument by default!

woman is female, female is woman woman is adult human female and adult human female is a woman.
its circular logic and makes no sense.. and most trannies mtf are saying they are female anyway.