What % of trans are into getting their weener sucked?

what % of trans are into getting their weener sucked?

Attached: 1655705749452.png (1419x2370, 3.81M)

by a girl? sure.
a dude? hell fucking no. way to gay and gross. i don't want to feel their beard rubbing against my dick. urgh so gross

zero percent. absolutely zero. there is nothing attractive about a man with a penis in his mouth.

those fake tits look so bad

I like getting suck

would you let him suck your dick?

Attached: file.png (1200x900, 590.31K)

idk but id be down to get the old shenis blown every now and then

hrt femboys stay being based

we try our best

by a guy? (say yes)

ok maybe

I have yet to meet a cute tranner who was NOT into it.

I also have only met one who did NOT lie to her friends about not being into it.

Don’t ask a woman what she wants.
Women lie and even if they are honest they are too stupid to know what they like anyways.

Just like how women say they prefer flabby dadbods over ripped abs and muscles. The only person they are fooling is themself (and even then, usually not even themselves)

I fucking LOATHE it. I will accept it being rubbed through my panties and I can top since I love humping butts and doing the prone bone, but I hate it being sucked. Worst feeling in the world. I barely feel it outside of it feeling wet.

if you don't look like this you don't pass

Some blowjobs feel like literally nothing and others are just Godly. I have also had a man suck my dick and it was surprisingly really hot and he was so into it.

Idk, but I'm always down for a bj. Especially if the guys has stubble to scratch the
soft skin on my thighs

Thank you OP. I have learned so much from this thread. Thank you for starting it.

Anyone knows her name or has her insta?

How about a man with a penis in his ass?

Even the filter can help him pass

me

yes

id suck her dick, my partner said he would too