Do you guys actually belive the trans genocide thing is going to happen??

Do you guys actually belive the trans genocide thing is going to happen??

Attached: 7.jpg (250x194, 6.06K)

yes, within the next 10-15 years

>be mentally ill
>be liberal
>scapegoat everything bad in life onto politics
yes I think a ton do, especially that groomerhon who cannot help himself but hijack any conversation and incessantly obsess over the idea of republicans having sex with minors.

trannies live in words and politics and are super dependant on medical support availability. anything can genocide them, see ukraine, a war happens and immediately theyre considered men from then and on.

>CUNNY!!!!!!!!!

i could fight any chud ez

most transwomen don't like men so it's not my problem

It's pretty exclusive to the deep south of the usa but it's kinda true, they want to stop trans people from existing. I live in Pennsylvania which is "liberal" enough i don't worry but some places in the deep south i think it's become politicized enough they might end up killing people.

a new boogeyman is going to happen in the next few years, everyone has a goldfish brain now

No but its fun to larp like I do to get the histrionics started

>Unironically believes things can not be political

Lmao what a fucking retard

I think you would love to do it, but you wont be able to

not a worldwide one but we're pretty much fucked in the deep south, england too if people still vote for boris, so we have to hope he loses or ruper murdoch dies soon, whichever comes first

when we say "genocide" we mean suicide. it's clear the fascists will never kill us they will just make our lifes difficult. they'll ban us from grooming children and preying on the youth. after we lose our access to children our population will shrink because we can't reproduce naturally so we have to indoctrinate. then they'll raise the age of transition. then they'll ban HRT and SRS. that's all they'll ever do but we call it a genocide because we need to cause fear in order to get votes for our leftist candidates. even the craziest republicans won't be the ones killing us because we already do it to ourselves every day. literally fascism!

>we
>our
>us
lol
lmao

user you might have a reading disability

Attached: 13B35C4F-E0B4-4DE8-8EA6-3141E100E6A5.jpg (1000x871, 83.36K)

counterargument?

I don't argue with retards. Goodbye.

because I'm right. there will be no genocide against us because it's completely unnecessary. the problem solves itself in time.

a realistic end to the whole "groomer" thing would be this
>queer bar or parade gets shot up
>shooter says he was getting rid of groomers
>fox news and other right wing sources blamed
>now calling queers groomers has a worse connotation
now whether this would be done be a real human being or fed....

it'll be a crazed leftist doing it to help the cause.

>I live in ohio
yes, but I'll win in the end

Attached: 1654911914740.jpg (2560x1440, 337.74K)

you mean like the last time a gay bar got shot up and nothing happened

i will defend trannies with my life, i will be to trannies what schindler was to jews(only if they pass tho)

Attached: dzk478.jpg (751x563, 77.21K)

>m'ladying for a group that mostly aren't attracted to men

I remember for a brief moment conservatives left gays alone

well its either loving me or getting gassed in the showers so...

>mass shooting in the US changing anything
What are you retarded or something

based

sacrifices to appease the right… you might be right lol but at what cost