Forced feminization is fucking hot

Forced feminization is fucking hot. I don't care what anyone says. I want to get with a cute twink, tell her she's a girl, convince her so, and then give her a new name, then shave her entire body, help her voice train, buy cute girly clothes for her, and then have intense sex.

This is just what they deserve.

Attached: feminine cis men have to be trans.png (364x351, 148.61K)

giwtwm

forced feminisation is only hot if it includes forced srs

It's hot as hell, I'm a stealth passing transwoman and Imagining pre-transition me getting force femmed but a big strong man is still one of my favorite fantasies.

only if they burst into tears over it and their irreversible new existence

why is forced masculinization so rare? binding a woman's chest, cutting her hair short and convincing her she's a twink

I'm a permamanmoder and every day of my fucking life I wish that someone would forcibly feminize me. Not for the fetish but just so I can escape the manmoder hell

ugh im really into this but im mtf :/
dunno how to bring it up with my gf without her thinking im weird

You will get there good girl, you will be feminized eventually

sometimes my horny ass treats my dysphoria like some kinda forcefem brain disease or something

my buds just started growing outward and i always had a failed male body and i'm honestly intimidated by me reflection rn

Cute desu

i wish someone would force fem me but i already did most of the work myself so itd be boring

Attached: 1655787842034.jpg (1080x1080, 130.66K)

Same. Still hot tho

thank god I'm not fucking feminine

Attached: D8456750-4C5C-4561-8FCC-0D53D2B14ABB.jpg (1000x871, 83.36K)

it's not cute i'm being brainwaaaashed

but i do like these buds, they look nice

I want to be forcedly feminized because doing it myself is just too fucking hard and exhausting. :P

Attached: 1611281018559.png (1080x1080, 326.19K)

*cuts your dick off*

youll never take me alive im a proud femboy im will never be a women who the fuck would want to be a women anyway

Attached: iu[1].jpg (474x474, 48.27K)

I really want to be forcefully feminised

post stories like this pls