My gf is an attentionwhore

Like the title says my boymoder gf is an attentionwhore, she constantly bugs me about posting her butt on this board ecc

What should I do? I see other girls on insta post attentionwhoring posts there, and their boyfriends seem to be ok with it.

Attached: boyfriend-leaving-his-girlfriend-break-up-concept-118268846.jpg (800x533, 44.17K)

beatings

Well that would get me in prison

you want to solve the problem or not?

she's trans. she is most likely poor and would not be willing to go to police. show her her place in the world and see if she ever want to attention whore again.

Yes, but I don't want to end up with another one

She has her own job which pays decently well, and also has the mind of a cis girl, so she would leave me and go to the police

jesus christ user

>so she would leave me and go to the police
ugh, gross, how unloving... just talk to her i guess

>also has the mind of a cis girl
beat her harder then, she will irrationally love you and romanticize it

I did, she always tells me that that is just how she is.
Ok will try, but I also woudl like a plan b

>I see other girls on insta post attentionwhoring posts there, and their boyfriends seem to be ok with it.
You don't have to be okay with it just because other people let their gf do that stuff.
The only thing you can really do is talk to her and try to convince her to stop.

Why does she want attention from other people?

Attached: 1589054823881s.jpg (210x240, 6.55K)

>Why does she want attention from other people?
She was neglected by her parents when she was young, which makes it way more pathetic.

We had a fight today about this stuff, she just doesn't bug down. I mean I don't wanna leave her, but I don't want to be a cuck either

>She was neglected by her parents when she was young, which makes it way more pathetic.
You give her normal amounts of attention right? Send her to a therapist, maybe they will understand her better. You've already set your boundary on this so there isn't much else you can do.

If she still wants to do this then you might have to give her an ultimatum. If she wants attention from other people that badly she can do it alone.

Attached: 1612282984382.jpg (216x216, 5.97K)

threaten to leave her because she seems more interested in showing off to others instead of being exclusive with you. this will either make her angry and she will leave you and whore out, so a confirmation of your fears, or she will feel regret and become an absolute freak in bed with you and shower you with affection because of the guilt

She already goes to a therapist which doesn't work and she doesn't like.

I was just wondering if it is normal for people or girls to act this way. Like if one day I'll have another girl it's likely that she will post her photos on instagram, cause that's what hot girls do, I don't know if I can outrun this situation forever.

99% the first one lol. She argues that attentionwhoring by posting photos is not actually whoring out cause she is neither having sex nor flirting with those people. Which sounds dumb desu

I guess it might be normal for some women but it doesn't mean it's a good thing either. If she doesn't like that therapist then she needs to find another. The whole point is to find someone you are comfortable with or else you are just wasting your money.

She doesn't pay for the therapist herself, her parents forced her to go. And she just straight up doesn't wanna go to any therapist.

Ask her how she would feel if she saw you liking a bunch of women's lewds online. Maybe that can help her understand how uncomfortable it is.

I asked what she would feel if I posted a photo of my bulge. and she said that she wouldn't mind because: "it's just attention"

Her brain seems a little fried user. You sure this is the person you want to be in a relationship with?

Attached: 10192903038.jpg (116x125, 1.91K)

They are fried, but my feelings tell me otherwise.
I'll think about the situation.

Thanks for everybody who replied to the thread now I'll go to sleep.

Unpopular opinion, but i dont think its that big of a deal. if OP doesnt like it, that sucks, but him posting her lewds for her could be a compromise