Since mtf hrt isn't a controlled substance why don't cis women take it to age better/slower?

since mtf hrt isn't a controlled substance why don't cis women take it to age better/slower?

Attached: 1652494692615.jpg (936x861, 289.62K)

they do retard, thats literaly what hrt is perscribed for 9/10 times. the only reason they done order it on the grey market is because normies are scared of anything where they have to do their own thinking

they do... dumb frog poster

hahahahahahah you think people care about us enough to develop medication for trannies? you fucking retard, OP. we only have HRT because cis women used it first

i know it's made for female hormonal issues/menopause you retards i just mean like why aren't any of these beauty obsessed women taking low dosages to ensure they age better starting at like 20

because they're actual women who can look good without injecting exogenous hormones, and not soft feminine boys larping as someone who was born with xx chromosomes, a uterus, ovaries and a vagina.

because at best it increases breast size a little, and it increases chance of breast cancer and shit
there's very little benefit

actually, true.

>soft feminine boys larping as someone who was born with xx chromosomes, a uterus, ovaries and a vagina.
I can only get so erect

then why does it benefit mtfs

Attached: FjcTiOv8fCUa1xdUkV2W0d7ntctmqZ5LOY_p0Zb2Wu0.jpg (476x456, 23.63K)

because cis women go through female puberty in which their body naturally releases lots of estrogen
trannies don't have that, so they need to take exogenous estrogen.

all the trannies on here say they age better than women because of hrt though, is it just weird cope

trannies only age better than cis women past menopause
but like most of hrt is used by women for menopause so like
they do

Yes

If its cope then i dont want the illusion broken. I need to think that I'll age better than cis women to make up for them being superior to me in every other way (besides having stupid avoidant brains)

probably because you can control your own levels on exogenous estrogen. Whereas cis women just get what their body naturally produces

i am so large and disgusting that user once told me i probably have more natural estro in me than a natal female
if i mono'd aa and also dieted do you think i could transition off my fat reserves alone

>because they're actual women who can look good without injecting exogenous hormones, and not soft feminine boys larping as someone who was born with xx chromosomes, a uterus, ovaries and a vagina.
their estrogen levels begin to drop pretty early in life though

>because they're actual women who can look good
then why don't they

>all the trannies on here say they age better than women because of hrt though, is it just weird cope
it's completely true, with the exception of a tiny percentage of probably autistic cis women who supplement gray market estrogen starting at like age 30. it's just so rare (currently) that there's no point speaking about it. also it could be risky unless they're careful with blood tests, since they could risk blood clots if their levels are too high

what? why would they age better when they naturally have estrogen

Attached: 44538C04-D970-4653-B39C-98BD9DD1F96C.jpg (840x839, 170.56K)

No, old women look like shit partially because of menopause, which mtf don't have.