/hornygen/

by horny, for horny
prev:

Attached: Bossu_Bruderkuss.jpg (1626x1080, 345.07K)

First for still aching tits

Why is so easy for cis women to find abusive, toxic men but I have to dig through kink communities for someone who'll put out their cigarettes on my skin irregardless of whether or not I like it?

Attached: 3cizhcg194a71.jpg (567x567, 29.24K)

i'd love that too. i bet you would do a great job

user most cis women don’t get cigarettes burned on them

I mean no, but you know what I mean

need a bratty boymoder to put a collar on

How do you act bratty serious question

You act like a brat duh.

Where can I read good shota rape erotica? I’ve read every title on nhentai and I am HOONGRY FOR MORE!

anyone else been a virgoid long enough you've gone from wanting a long term relationship to just wanting casual sex?
i'm too old for this bullshit, i have needs i want met.
it's like getting to know your toilet for a while before pissing in it. let's just do what we're both here for and figure out if we have similar ideal vacation spots later.

does this make me a slut?

Attached: confusedanime.gif (640x570, 3.89M)

See I'm in a relationship I'm just rarted when it comes to sex so I've been craving hookups to learn how to do it better so I can actually pleasure my gf. I know its a bad idea but like, idk how to make her feel good :(

Seek help

lmao, I actually get it though. I need someone to let me no strings sunk their dink over and over again for like a weekend.
We'll discuss my performance between reps and chart progress in stuff like time-to-nut and technique.

I don't know what I'm doing and I would rather not have to learn when the stakes are high.

Right? I've spoken to her about my insecurity and she's said if she knew the person she wouldn't necessarily be opposed to me exploring and fooling around with other people but I feel like thats a trap.

Brezhnev crawls on top of his bed into doggy position, shaking his obese buttocks to the rhythm of balalaika melodies in the background.
The closest entourage of the CPSU is here tonight. Young deputies trying to prove their worth, as is the old guard, ever loyal to the glorious leader of the union. They would all contribute tonight.

The music starts to escalate as the many party acolytes close in around the king-size bed, many now losing their dress shirts and tailored pants in anticipation. Only the sound of Brezhnev supple buttocks clapping against itself is able to surmount the energetic strings of the balalaika.

Hands begin to travel. Pleasure is given and taken as the men explore the General Secretary's body, leaving no spot neglected. After some minutes of this foreplay, many of the men are now stoutly erect and eager to penetrate. As for Brezhnev, he is trying to ensure his status as the supreme soviet leader, but his desires betray him as he desperately begs to be fucked.

One after another, the men mount their beloved leader and sink their cocks into his awaiting asshole. Pounding into his full bottom, making Brezhnev squeal from the intensity and pleasure. Grunting, the men deposit countless creampies into their political idol in a show of total dedication to the communist cause.

Attached: 34735236.png (713x475, 24.18K)

Well I'm talking out my ass when it comes to relationship advice, however that does feel like a trap yeah.
I would in her place maybe be too nervous to say "no" even if I felt it.
Why not find a third? I think that's what couples do to spice up their sex life. If the point is to explore new horizons, not exclude her, maybe see if she'd be down for a threesome.
Then you're having sex with new people but also still doing it with/for eachother.

But that's all theory, I have no hands-on experience with romantic relationships.

Thats what we've been kinda of off-handedly trying but like, I'm new to the state and kind of hard to make friends. GF knows people but none that would fit what we want. I knew someone who was ideal for both of us but he was a long way away and never got to visit us.

I don't smoke, so I'd have to buy cigarettes just for that. Can't really be fucked to do that, so you'd just get slapped, called a whore and pushed on your knees to suck me off like I do to the other bitches.

is catto user still here

need dink sunk personal trainer
you know,
no strings performance review. time-to-nut, technique.

Attached: Screenshot_20220623-221428_Firefox.png (949x902, 568.62K)

great effort user, the party is proud of you

need a femboy bf that will act totally outgoing and charismatic in public but will also let me totally plow his insides and creampie him at home...