I wish mating seasons were a thing for us. i wish i had an alpha boyfriend that would just pin me down, drool on me...

i wish mating seasons were a thing for us. i wish i had an alpha boyfriend that would just pin me down, drool on me, hit me and rape for one month out of every year where he would completely neglect himself, his body hair would grow at an accelerated rate, he'd develop an overpowering scent i couldn't resist, he'd produce way more semen and just be a total animal that physically couldn't stop himself from assaulting me
i also wish there was an inexpensive pill that completely negated all of those effects but he chose not to take it not because he wanted to hurt me but because he knew that despite me trying not to show it i really really liked it

Attached: mungus.png (990x1234, 474.65K)

I mean steroids do that, you can just get your bf on steroids

Won't steroids also slowly kill off your bf?
Also how do they affect smell and hair?

I mean some roids can improve your sex drive sure. Others can kill it.
Only if you're retarded and abuse them
Also mating seasons r based but it'd be kinda gay to only be able to have sex (consistently) 1 month of the year

steroids are pretty safe if you manage the side effects and don't do stupid high doses
most of the guys you hear about dying from steroids use extremely high doses for professional bodybuilding and stuff, and also usually do cocaine and shit too. Basic testosterone cycles are pretty harmless.
For hair, it can cause hair loss if he's not on finasteride. But not always. Usually increases body hair. Increases boysmell a lot too.

>it'd be kinda gay to only be able to have sex (consistently) 1 month of the year
we could do it other times during the year but his sex drive would be significantly lower

cringe. take the transbian pill.

u would love omegaverse

Attached: 20220410_042207.jpg (416x380, 58.19K)

the omegaverse is just fujoshibait

Don't you loose all of the muscle you gained when you stop steroids? Isn't there something else you can give a guy to make them really horny?

be an attractive cis woman

hot

>Don't you loose all of the muscle you gained when you stop steroids
not really
but in practice usually guys lose muscle off steroids because they don't have the motivation to maintain their diet and routine. There's no biological mechanism where the growth you get when your testosterone is really high just disappears when your testosterone goes back to normal. Muscle is muscle. If you're really big and past the "natty limit", you'll lose those gains, but that's again just because you can't maintain it with your current diet and routine without steroids. Below the natty limit that doesn't happen.

but what about the hair...

I think it's a better idea to have "tranner breeding grounds", where tranners and masculine men gather naked and just fuck. A large patch of open land with a cacophny of naked bodies slapping together, moans of pleasure and lots and lots of sperm.... I need to go lie down for a minute.

Attached: 2dd.jpg (600x600, 40.15K)

kinda gross. sex outside seems uncomfortable and the whole thing oughta be a private and intimate affair

cringe

no it's based, a small tranner boy deserves to be dragged into a cave by his alpha where no-one else can hear his moans

>i wish i had an alpha boyfriend that would just pin me down, drool on me, hit me and rape for one month out of every year where he would completely neglect himself, his body hair would grow at an accelerated rate, he'd develop an overpowering scent i couldn't resist, he'd produce way more semen and just be a total animal that physically couldn't stop himself from assaulting me
A werewolf. You want a werewolf.

yes.
i wish men had wolf ears that made them feel really good when scratched

Can i pass if my face looks like that?

Attached: 96847d0f360f43d02743c937cd35f904.jpg (236x319, 14.77K)

>i wish men had wolf ears that made them feel really good when scratched
That's some cute shit
tfw unfortunately reality is boring

Attached: 1589098202172.jpg (577x550, 42.66K)

it sounds right up OP’s alley though

u can pass as a chad