After a 9000year long meth binge

I'm back in the fucking mental hospital from a fetynol OD lol.

Attached: webcam-toy-photo4.jpg (800x600, 52.02K)

Stop doing drugs fucking dumbass

Already gained 20 pounds back at a whopping 160 D: fuck my life

Attached: webcam-toy-photo5.jpg (800x600, 47.02K)

I have stimulant use disorder and I thought trying down was a good idea lol. yikes though I died a whopping 3 times from overdoses til they put me in the psych ward lol.

Attached: webcam-toy-photo6.jpg (800x600, 51.49K)

show butt or a tit

How do you pay for all these medical visits plus you're beautiful?

I live in canada I dont even want these medical visists but this time I spent a week in emergency waking up off benzos they were feeding me in between my puking/dizzy washroom times. If I lived in a third world country like USA I would already be dead.

Attached: webcam-toy-photo7.jpg (800x600, 55.84K)

also thank you for the compliment. but im a foul junkie hooker.

Attached: webcam-toy-photo9.jpg (800x600, 46.87K)

Why did they give you benzos if you had fentanyl? Or those that reduce withdrawal effects. Glad you're in canada then. Are you in any rehab type programs

I also abuse any stimulant i can get but im too shy to ask for meth. Hope i can stay off them for well ever. Sad I'm not in Canada

Yah I'm gonna lose my appartment and shit becuase im forced int a a rehab program at the local mental hospital.

they put you under with 10mg of diazapam, so you dont puke and shit yourself from the withdrawls. cuz it feels like deadly hell til your next hit when you're even like 10-20uses deep.

Jeez that sucks. Well better then dying from an OD
I 'met' this fentanyl addict and the drug seems absolutely terrible. Did you enjoy any of it?

Have a good time in there! I was in for 8 months one time and it was the best time I've ever had in my life!

it was mainly to deal with trauma from prostituting myself for meth then I got addicted to it and died 3 times off it. I would smoke a 1/4 point and nod off snuggling with my stuffie.

Attached: webcam-toy-photo11.jpg (800x600, 46.86K)

While your life goes too far, I wish I had at least a small part of the adventure and excitement of it. I just sit all day in my room playing games, I'm 27 already, no stories to tell.

>they let you have a phone in your hospital
Lucky cunt I had to stare at walls for 2 weeks

Yeah I can't imagine how hard that stuff rests on you. Hope you get some tender love and care and recover for the long run. I'm going to sleep qt, but if you have a discord and ever want to chat I could add you

Consider yourself lucky. I can't fart without it been overseen by my psychiatrist lol. I somehow got away with this 3 month long meth binge but I don't think I'm ever leaving the hospital again lol.

Attached: webcam-toy-photo12.jpg (800x600, 46.67K)

sorry you have crippling addiction. hope you get to some form of better, qt anonette

I think the closest I can get to better is just being locked up and monitored 24/7 so I dont relapse.

Attached: webcam-toy-photo14.jpg (800x600, 50.01K)